Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola (7849 Views)

RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST) / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by scribble: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Make them no give Baba Bubu Ebola o
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by denisbath(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
the honourably dullard and cattle rearer, will go there to disgrace us with his daura language he called Emglish language

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Uncletony(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist .....elrufia
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by ayusco85(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Titto93:
What's his contribution there? Since we are now free.

Thank God this Ebola outbreak didn't occur in the time of Buhari because I'm sure he won't solve it.

Don't be a dickk head.
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Emodeee: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga, sheee dat ur sister no dey nairaland ni?
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
if him like make him atend,wen his house is on fire,ode mumu president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by uzoexcel(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari who is scheduled to address the gathering, will be represented by Mr. Linus Awute, Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Health.
is it that some of y'all dunno how to read
Ada96:
mk he dey waka up n down der ....bombs be rocking Nigeria everyday ...#change!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by henchamb(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2015
I can with my whole property that its either most of the posters before me did not read the article or they are naturally stu.pid.
The artice said he will be represented by the perm sec ministry of health yet they are insulting the man. How can he be in usa and be in Equatorial Guinea at the same time.
As for those asking why not send osinbajo, how can the president n vp leave the country at the same time. Una no get brain
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Some people only enter the thread to comment sha...they don't bother to read what they are commenting on embarassed
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by PassingShot(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
See the quality of people NL now parades! About 30 comments and only one or two were able to realize that PMB will be represented by a PM.

And what abt the incompetent mod who could not even do justice to the topic b4 putting it at the FP?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Ponponkon: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Mr president should come and fix federal roads in Abia State,Okezie cannot be doing the works of 2 men at the same time
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by mrfifty: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2015
a man who's nation is on a time bomb is busy attending and visiting places
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Lachimex(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Test him immediately u returns bak home coz he fit got Infected!
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Masculity(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2015
DICKtator:
Bombs everywhere and Presido is talking Ebola

Can anyone remind him that Ebola is already past?

Can't the permanent (temporary) secretary go on his behalf?

If he had a Minister of Health now, he would have been represented!!

grin grin grin grin

Read before you dictate Mr dictator.
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Hw old are u for fvck sake..didn't u read d post at all
I will slap you one day, stop commenting on my post because just too small to tAlk with me. I'm your aunt be reminded
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by shalomm: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Ada96:
mk he dey waka up n down der ....bombs be rocking Nigeria everyday ...#change!

its not change! its #in abokis voice# Changeeeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now He is scheduled to visit America, and i wonder if he has people skilled in Game theory in his cabinet....

well, Just like 9/11 conspiracy, it might be that he want to say thank you to USA for helping APC with their Chibok girls Conspiracy.

I am patiently waiting for the prisoner exchange....till then, i hold my peace.

One love
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by lastmessenger: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Osibanjo get ready to mount the sit of the presidency because Baba is coming back infected with ebola.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by IMMUNO1(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2015
I thought he is supposed to leave for the U.S on 20th or has they slashed him into two?
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by castrokins(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2015
By The Time Buhari Is Done Globetrotting, He'd Be Shocked To Know That Four Years In Politics Is Nothing. Why Doesn't Obama Travel The Entire World? Why Must The Nigerian President Be Ass-licking America. And He's Making Plans To Travel Around Africa Too. Shaking My Head For "Third World Countries". When It Was Time For An American Leader To Come To Nigeria, They Sent Secretary Of State....
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2015
If he doesn't come back with the disease. No wahala
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by bigiyaro(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
pls make sure PMB is properly sreened wen he is returnin from dat meetin, i dnt trust liberians,dey cn smuggle any tin,includin live virus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Lakeland4321: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2015
DICKtator:

didn't you read the passage well, it states that the perm.sec.will represent him

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by aorta(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2015
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
u comment Witout reading the article just to be on front page
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by ajebuter(f): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2015
interpaspot:
is being OLD MAN a curse or grace from God.

No bro.
Being and old man is not a curse but grace from God.

But being a confused, brainless, clueless, senile, insensitive, burukutu-sipping old man is a curse
Shikena!
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by ajebuter(f): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
interpaspot:
let every person be subject to the governing authorities,for there is no authority except from God,and those that exist have been instituted by God...O maa ri tie se.

Don't be sarcastic or sanctimonious by quoting the bible.

I made a general observation with no reference to a specific person.

Use the brain and stop being saintly.
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Nicepoker(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2015
Old man wey like to travel. The confab. should be held in borno state. Let's see if he will attend.
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria is Ebola free declared by WHO. Mr. President make sure you sustain this legacy and help other African countries to overcome theirs. A tree cannot make a forest, so also Nigeria is still in endangered if their brother countries still sufer Ebola.
This Ebola worst pass Boko Haram.

Buhari President of the people I trust you. CHANGE HAVE COME TO STAY. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by seedorfg(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2015
you will neber certispie human bin
Re: Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola by ajebuter(f): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2015
interpaspot:
lobatan...

Fun e.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) / Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With Ouattara At Aso-villa / Sanusi, Ganduje Meet In Abuja Airport 2 Years After Ganduje Dethroned Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.