Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Banks: Are We Really Safe? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Banks: Are We Really Safe? (602 Views)

Are You Really Safe / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections / Sanusi Lamido Vs The Nigerian Economy: So The Rescued Banks Are Making Profit Ag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks: Are We Really Safe? by storm0210(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
This is more like a cry for help, the rat at which our banks are going, i dont think anyone is safe. they want to make money at all cost, blowing up there interest rate, never giving out loans, always demanding for collateral, yet they claim they are here to improve the economy, what non-sense.

Over the weekend i got a text from my bank (name withheld because i dont want my thread to be deleted) saying i should increase my minimum balance in my saving account from N1,000 (pauper's wealth) to N10,000 before the 30th of March. i said to myself, this is crazy, with the whole economic meltdown, they actually expect me to tie up my 10k with them, so if there crumble tomoro they would hav parted with my small change. NO

if i have decided to close that account, there are other banks who understand the meaning of banking and banking services.

(1) (Reply)

Report To Moderator Button Error / Canccelled / Mrpajuji's Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.