Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,002 members, 7,841,849 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (44505 Views)

Restructuring: National Association Of Seadogs Urges FG To Pay Urgent Attention / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Icon4s(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
This thread sef. angry

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by xykms101: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
marioking:

kms
Xy
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by francisbiz: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yu ar cult/frats/gangs and all anti-social, pretend to be different because they are registered. C.A.C. can register anythin. Pirate, blak-ax, viking, buccanneer, jurist, eiye are all registered with one national this and that. whats their function

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by asamaigho(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
daben1:
awomate!!!

y all dis capin in a lubish site.....abeg make una quit all dis crap and behave like nobles.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
ojun50:
Another war is about start members denying members
omo school sha una don hear.

But u knw NAS is not in Higher Institution.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Kajiang02(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
It gets funny seeing comments from individuals here trying to identify, curse, and speak various lingua to signify his group whilst forgetting reason topic was created.

I haven't seen members of the group (NAS) as mentioned by the OP come here to make derogatory remarks of other pseudo groups which really confirms their non-existent in institutions of learning cos the maturity exhibited by members of this group is to be modeled.

Can we pls stick to the essence this topic was created whilst the populace is sensitized on what this group stands for, their commitments to the society and non-existence in our institutions of Learning.

10 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
carzola:
XYZ sealord..... young woman die it or might be ur last... how dey u associate the supreme vikings confratanity slag with sealords..

Leave am, I wonder wetin concern Aro and sealords.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Ofeakwu(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
[img][/img]
I prefer this one!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by eddie1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dis tread is about NAS rejecting violence, but you high-lubbers are all over here talking crap. You need God in your lives.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
Young man! Weeda ur cappings oh!

I dey try bring una 2geda grin grin
All of una wey dey cap for here, make we even know who be who sef? If you be Aro identify your self.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
AROMATE.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

u see how daft u re,..how wil u luk like one wen u re faceless and gat no pic?...sorry for d insult. mind ur words like d XYZ dat u ealier use for its use only by KINGS and nt by mere villagers or bastards.

Agbe Aro
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by tuffgongjo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
FRSC is a Pyrates dominated Sector of the naija govt.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. they are even former and current govs, hor members, hoa members, senators, captains of industries, bank executives, etc. have u watch d fightin video of river state house of assembly dat happened abt 2yrs ago? if u havent i implore u to watch it and then u wil knw hw many don use xyz get positions and jobs. lolz

Leave that villager make E dey rant. Go rivers state make you see them for big office.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Kajiang02(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
eddie1:
Dis tread is about NAS rejecting violence, but you high-lubbers are all over here talking crap. You need God in your lives.

This is exactly my proposition.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
israelBigFame:
Die it!!! XYZ are meant for norsemen only
Whi no know no go know.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by israelBigFame(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
marioking:

hello mr vikings! I am not a cultist nor aspiring to be! I was just clarifying something to him. I happened to have lived among your folks from mammy water patrol, NBM, eiye, KKK, BAN, so i am just saying what i heard! But if my comment irk you, find a good toilet and flush yourself down without hesitation.
Bastards everywhere, mind you I am not a cultist
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
israelBigFame:

Agbe may thor strike you down for Echoing die ur to a German. Mind you Icelanders na street runz that originated from vikings in national level we still dey represent them
Correct Agbe icelanders for street and creeks

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by gobizzy101: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fine boy hwfa?

WhatsApp 08096887267

BBM 28EF9185

Let's cap privately
xykms101:

Lobber deck.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

abeg nor mind the lt jor. she nor knw say wherever she reside germans fit stil visit her because kingdoms are everywhere. u tight abt aqualina in laquanzo?

Aro cap less.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by greglee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lobbers every where.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by alphalpha(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
TemmyWon:

what he started was a sorority its different, its not a cult. at least they deal in the open.

sorority- all girls

fraternity - all guys
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by taiwokrane(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lmao
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Azaw:

d kind lagacious cappings from some kids nowadays could make a scala abs. XYZhollapalomo

Naxo..na waytn dem dey hear from jonzing men mouth Dem dey yarn...no blame them
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]
I prefer this one!

Guy kalmdown....use ur 6 before 7

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Smithkline555: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Ofeakwu post=35968073
I prefer this one![/quote] oga chillax mk u dy obs naaa
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Ofeakwu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Linqsz:

Guy kalmdown....use ur 6 before 7

No bro, if I had 7hours cutting a tree, I would use 6hrs in sharpening mi axe

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by chat2deen(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
guiddoti:
come frigate bay near ahoyrage anchor grin

Where is this place?
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Sheenor: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
Thought I saw sealords...

Fear wan catch me now grin
why fear wan catch you naah??
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by hanelson(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
U guys are here showing muscle while some abokis are confronting a whole nation. I believe those guys are more rugged than all of you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Evry SeaDog has a Master n De Master is A SeaLord

And in your nmind you made sense. Na so una take dey look for trouble.
Re: National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police by VickJames(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just take a little time and go back and read your comments. I bet you, you will be surprised how senseless all of you have been.

Lobba, dec, cap, all these stuff just don't have meanings which a sensible man can adopt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.