Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker (664 Views)

Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] / Real Madrid Star,Karim Benzema Spotted In Mecca,ksa For Ummrah(photos) / Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by igweOwerri: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Arsenal are chasing Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema and will make a £40million bid, according to reports. READ MORE: http://www.solopredict.com/karim-benzema-to-arsenal-gunners-prepare-40m-bid-for-real-madrid-striker/
Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by feldido(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Will be the happiest man if Wenger ever gets his hands on Benzima

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by mployer(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is Benzema worth that amount?

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by tuffgongjo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't see Perez letting go of his "first son",another hindrance is that Benz is the only striker that Madrid has.
Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by Icon4s(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I don't see Perez letting go of his "first son",another hindrance is that Benz is the only striker that Madrid has.

Real are planning on handing Bale or Ronaldo that CF role hence Benzema may b a surplus.
Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by tuffgongjo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Icon4s:

Real are planning on handing Bale or Ronaldo that CF role hence Benzema may b a surplus.
They will still be short of attacking options if they sell him$what if the Bale Ronaldo experiment fails,who will they fall on?
So I still don't think he will be let go,unless they get another striker$the gods are always crazy @ the Santiago Bernebeu.
Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by M4gunners: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
I can't wait to see him wearing Arsenal jersey.

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema To Arsenal: Gunners Prepare ‘£40m Bid’ For Real Madrid Striker by khattab02: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
They will still be short of attacking options if they sell him$what if the Bale Ronaldo experiment fails,who will they fall on?
So I still don't think he will be let go,unless they get another striker$the gods are always crazy @ the Santiago Bernebeu.
korrect! Wanted to ask the same.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Target John Stones Hands In Transfer Request At Everton. / Its Gonna Be Tough Tomorrow / Sunday Oliseh's Interview And His Own Side Of The Enyeama Resignation Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.