Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! (2095 Views)

Looking For A Graduate Degree With A Global Focus? Your Dreams Are Within Reach! / Expand Your Reach! / All Int'l Exams (toefl, Sat I & Ii, Gre, Gmat) At Your Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by Ben13: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2009
I didn't hear this cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by angel72(f): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
@MissyB,

Sorry for the late reply, but for some reason i don't get emails with updates anymore, even when i checked the box that i want them, guess i need MrCrackles to fix that for me  grin

But don't worry, i stick to my man, no other man will get me but him. He is back in Lagos now and will stay there, so the crisis is over now,  tongue

Guess that's the backside of a long distance relationship, when you can't talk to eachother for a while, but i have a vacation to look forward too in august,

Just give MrCrackles a chance, he ain't that bad if you get to know him a little  wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by tpiah: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2009
too much propaganda abeg.

something's fishy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by ramonacee(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
Naa waa ohhh!
brash abi na crackers be ya name,
u dey find work for nairaland the next minute u dey uk, na waaa oo! grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by ilosiwaju: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
try http://www.corperwe.com
it's new and a social networking site for youth corpers, who knows?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by angel72(f): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi Missy B,

Don't worry, i am faithfull to my man! Will actually travel down to Lagos in 2 weeks for a 3.5 weeks vacation grin He is transferred to Lagos now and doing the rest of his NYSC there. wink

And Mr.Crackles is just somebody i talk to once in a while, no signs of romance there so no danger grin

take care tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! by angel72(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi ilosiwaju,

thanks for the information, but i have daily contact with my man now, so everything is ok,

take care

(1) (2) (Reply)

h / Admission To Wisconsin University In Accra, Ghana. / Admission Into Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.