Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance (1055 Views)

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
I would like to know which degree is better between both in term of job opportunity in nigeria.
Re: Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance by Folanky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just go for econnomics,that's if u ar very gud at maths,bt if not then go for bankin.while banking is "restricted economics is unrestricted"
Re: Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance by EAkoteyon: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Go for the course you are more comfortable with, what is important is having a good grade except for some certain job (few though).
Re: Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is easier to excel in a course you have passion for, so i'll advice you to stick to the one you love best.

If after the above statement, you still can't decide which one to go for, i will advice you to go for economics (although it is not a professional course). My reason is because an economist can easily tap into any non-technical professional disciplines relating to administration and mgt sciences through professional exams e.g. through ICAN, CIBN e.t.c.
Re: Bsc Economics Or Bsc Banking And Finance by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Cut-off Mark, DELSU Post UTME/DE Form – 2015/16 / Alexandria University Alexandria, Egypt Admission Process Is Still On / HELP See Photo Of The Girl Missing For Four Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.