Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) (50011 Views)

Python Burnt In College Of Education Zuba, Abuja (Photo) / Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Cattle Rearers On Major Road In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) by BraniacX(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

It's on my head, my hair covered it...
They mistakenly broke bottle on my head...

ChiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiSos!!!! shocked

U sure say no be you dey fight?

And I been don dey trip for you already shocked

I no wan go friend girl when sabi fight like xena oh!! angry

Nevermind me jare!! Thank GOD for hair grin
Re: Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) by kenoz(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided angry
Re: Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) by otipoju(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
To separate fight is one thing I can never do again in my life...
The scar on my head is as a result of that...

I am not saying this to please you at all, but if you are the one in that picture on your profile, then your are the most attractive lady I have seen in the last three years.

Fine faces are common, but a woman with the alluring mystique that I want is very rare. I wish I was not very far from you. I would be knocking on your doors.
Re: Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
otipoju:

I am not saying this to please you at all, but if you are the one in that picture on your profile, then your are the most attractive lady I have seen in the last three years.

Fine faces are common, but a woman with the alluring mystique that I want is very rare. I wish I was not very far from you. I would be knocking on your doors.

Thanks love, appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.