Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very (929 Views)

SEO For Begininers- How To Rank In Google / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by Brainzcoded(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am brainzcoded by name Ceo of http://www.brainzclassic.com
help me I want to know much about SEO can anyone pls teach how to make my site to alwys br in Google First Page I.e to be rank on first page in their search Engine
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by Rounakid(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Followinq with keen intrest... Facinq d xame prob... Check my Mobile Designed Website @ www.nairarich.wapka.mobi oga Lalasticlala help us nao...
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by gidimasters(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rounakid:
Followinq with keen intrest... Facinq d xame prob...
Check my Mobile Designed Website @ www.nairarich.wapka.mobi
oga Lalasticlala help us nao...
you still using subdomain and you want to rank high.... opps... those with .com and .net never rank high not to talk of .mobi.... well i will recommend you to search for seo videos on youtube which will help you well... have you submitted your sitemap though.... well i can help you get a custom domain .com for 1000/per year..... you spend money to make money...
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by Rounakid(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
gidimasters:
you still using subdomain and you want to rank high.... opps... those with .com and .net never rank high not to talk of .mobi.... well i will recommend you to search for seo videos on youtube which will help you well... have you submitted your sitemap though.... well i can help you get a custom domain .com for 1000/per year..... you spend money to make money...
am intrested... Hw can we hook up?
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by Brainzcoded(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Give us some step now bros
Palz rate www.brainzclassic.com phone view design
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by gidimasters(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Brainzcoded:
Give us some step now bros
Palz rate www.brainzclassic.com phone view design
i love your design... it has good navigation... good customisation.... its good.... have you submitted your site to google and bing etc
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by gidimasters(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rounakid:
am intrested... Hw can we hook up?
check my signature and add me on facebook or call my number
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by gidimasters(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
i also believe you know you cant dominate google first page over night.... it also require lots of patience with unique contents(topic)
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by oteneaaron(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
It's every webmasters dream that your website rank on the first page on Google.......but what everyone is forgetting, is that SEO is no magic trick.

Social media presence.....
Quality backlinks......
Quality content.....
Use of concise LONG TAIL keywords....
constant improvement.......

and if you have the money,--Employ the services of an SEO expert. check out- http://www.roviarsguide.com/seo/search-engine-optimization-for-dummies

It's not as easy as it sounds......
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by tbsnetworks: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Create a unipue content and keep update daily. Target only user not robots. This simple way to get succeeded. Thank you.
helpdesk support | IT helpdesk | IT support services
Re: Website SEO Issue How To Add Your Site To Google And Get Rank In First Page Very by jaylister(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
learn by following the simple tips here

(1) (Reply)

I Transferd A Domain From Godaddy 2 Domainking King, Now My URL Is Showing Error / Godaddy Experts: Pls Help / MMM Hyip Script Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.