Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja (1369 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / We Are Sitting On A Keg Of Gun Powder- Obasanjo Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by cozy7(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yesterday, on my way back from a date, I saw this, snapped pictures bcoz I needed to share... I felt like I needed glasses, Bcoz I couldn't believe my eyes .
PICTURES DON'T LIE RIGHT?

Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by INTROVERT(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Invisible gravity field
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by 123CarZ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
talk truue Shey u copy this topic na
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by ice25(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
op you would have felt the guys ass
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by Ghandi12: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Another smart and hardworking guy making some cash. I am sure with more practices he can sleep on nothing...Vitafoam, Moukafoam, etc watch out
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by LEvuls(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its nothing ... I can do it

Ikeja people can stand nd looks sha
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by viceldo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
from the look of tinz the person in the pix is jobless they are planning to steal and those pple standing their wud neva listen.....a man went to get a jazz and start displaying madness on the street....after you've finish laughing at them....get ready to cry for your self...because you wud neva remain the way you came.....cus most of your tinz wud be missing and by then they are gone.....they are trying to seek attention of the audience...

#paynoattentiontothingslikethis
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by chiberr93(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
d guy is sitting on sth none of dem can c dere.........#spiritual eye
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by benedictnsi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Two things are involved.......

Either he is used to such excercise (yoga)

Or he is the MERLIN of our time........

Its not really a big deal, cos i did "sit on d air" very well back den in secondary school as a punishment by senior students. You can just develop in it.... If it was a pure magic, His legs wouldn't have been touching any base....
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by brize(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Magicians will go to hell, lol *in some nairalanders voice* end time magician
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by masseratti: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
viceldo:
from the look of tinz the person in the pix is jobless they are planning to steal and those pple standing their wud neva listen.....a man went to get a jazz and start displaying madness on the street....after you've finish laughing at them....get ready to cry for your self...because you wud neva remain the way you came.....cus most of your tinz wud be missing and by then they are gone.....they are trying to seek attention of the audience...

#paynoattentiontothingslikethis
Wtf is this child saying,havent you hear of David Copperfield and co?
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by oderemo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
masseratti:
Wtf is this child saying,havent you hear of David Copperfield and co?
Let him watch that guy DYNAMO walking on water and levitating in Brazil hill.
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by sinkhole: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
all dose watchng d guy go reach home and dem body go jst dey pain dem! na dem body d guy dey sit o!
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by hakeem4(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Haha
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by funlord(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin Maybe dis man "Mess" strong oh! Concrete pollution!
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by walexGodson(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Invisible chair is there now,I can even see it from here
Re: Magic?? People Gather To Watch Man Sitting On Nothing In Ikeja by TRUTHTOPOWER: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just a publicity stunt. the guy is sitting on a frame inside his jeans and attached to the box. check out the logo on the box and the guy's shirt.

(1) (Reply)

How The Name Palestine Came About. / Is Nigeria Holding Back The 'South East'? Health Stats / Igbos Will Find Alternative To Nairaland Sooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.