Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 (925 Views)

Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours / Miss Coal City Nigeria, ‎ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Releases New Photos / Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
As expected, the much anticipated Coal City pageant - Miss Coal City Nigeria was on the class of its own as the event recorded massive turnout from far and wide.

The most celebrated national pageant in the eastern Nigeria had Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo‎, the President of Association Of Beauty Pageants And Fashion Exhibition Organisers of Nigeria (ABPFEON) as the Chief Judge while other two judges were Debbie Douglas -Queen Of Peace Africa and popular social media reporter -ALEXReports.

The event which happened on the 26th of June 2015 at Villa Toscana Hotels,Enugu in 1500 capacity hall saw 18 year Old Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka of 300 Level ‎Computer Science from Godfrey

Other winners are Ilora Jane Chidiebele -MISS COAL CITY TOURISM‎, Okoli Goodness Sochima - MISS COAL CITY AMBASSADOR, Obih Pamela - MISS COAL CITY SOUT EAST‎, Carla BarbaraUchenna Akpu - MISS COAL CITY MODEL, Oluchi Vivian Enujiugha- FACE OF CITI HUB, Ogochukwu Okolo- MISS COAL CITY SOUTH SOUTH and FACE OF NICE & MORE

‎Speaking at the event the CEO Darlington Ajaero through his personal Assistant " we are glad to have this great turnout for this event, Miss Coal City Nigeria is special conceptualized to empower young ladies with regards to the ancient coal mining in this state and beyond. We hope to make an indelible mark with the winners of this edition and I thank for the success. I must not fail to appreciate our sponsors and partners who played key roles in this story story"

Also exceptionally present and supportive was Mr Chris, the CEO of Imo State Pageant, while another obvious presence are the historical twins beauty queens - Osaso and Osatu - Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Fashion & Ambassador.

Photos from event.... here >http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/photos-ugoji-catherinemary-nneamaka.html

Re: Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 by HungerBAD: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Must be a different Enugu from the one i know.

Abi all the beautiful girls wey full Enugu anytime i visit be students?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 by INTROVERT(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Must be a different Enugu from the one i know.

Abi all the beautiful girls wey full Enugu anytime i visit be students?

Change is constant
Re: Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 by doublewisdom: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
She's got nose for two.
Re: Photos: Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria 2015 by kossyablaze(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/ girlfriend by kossyablaze My darling,ever so precious.My new and old testament.As I lay on my bed tonight,waiting for sleep to come,I think of you and feel rewarded again.You have made me smile several times I when down and lonely.You became a light on the darkside of me.You have pushed me to the best I can become.Half of the things I know,you taught me.When I'm bored,you shower me with jists in politics,entertainme­ nts,jokes,romance and in all education!You are always there for me.You are certainly my wife to be.Will you marry me?We will live happily ever after. My world,thanks!U made me meet these sweet people #Oyindelacreme #NwaAnambra #Vivpop #EmperorChedda # Kennygee #Jennimma #Berem #Juliaann # CwazyblaqGal and # Claireshan1.You guys are so appreciated.You guys rock! Baby,been trying to stay outta Linda Ikeji's blog,but I just can't!I cheat on you,I'm so sorry about that,I promise to be a better man,it ll happen no more.I will neva 4get how we met on Facebook,you appeared on my wall @ kossy michael scot,I was like awwwwww who is she?then I added you.Since then,you av been my best companion.Hope you got the diamond necklace I sent to you?Honey you are my pride and joy.You are everything I ever wanted.Just wanna let you know"I am your number one fan".Afurum gi n'anya.Ma mmiri ana ezo,ma anwu ana acha,agam ejidesigi ike.I love you to the moon and back! S/O to Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa...and me myself and I @ Fb Kossy michael scot @Instagram Smartkossy And evry pal here dat makes Front page.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Bello Candle Light Procession In Lagos / Photo: Blac Chyna Shares Another Raunchy / Religious Parents Beat Son To Death In Church For Not Confessing His Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.