Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Was I Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Was I Banned? (935 Views)

Why Was I Banned From Updating My Story By Antispam Bot / Was I The Only One This Happened To? / Somebody Banned Me... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don"t just understand. The anti spam bot banned me for a post,i clicked on the supposed post and saw another moniker gamalia post something about clictoris and all that,i didnt even post anything there, please i don"t understand, i will appreciate if someone explain better to me..
Re: Why Was I Banned? by falconey(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2015

LOL.....do you know how many times the anti-spam has knocked me out Fucck!!!!
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Happened to me too..

I confuse wen I see am sef lipsrsealed
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

LOL.....do you know how many times the anti-spam has knocked me out Fucck!!!!
serious?i was pained though,how can!
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove am waiting for an explanation.
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I don"t just understand. The anti spam bot banned me for a post,i clicked on the supposed post and saw another moniker gamalia post something about clictoris and all that,i didnt even post anything there, please i don"t understand, i will appreciate if someone explain better to me..
You mean Aunty-sperm butt banned you? shocked
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ban Dey Pain People sha
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:

grin grin
Too many glitches jare . . .
Re: Why Was I Banned? by funlord(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin Op maybe your post been no make sense as usual, you no the bot no dey tolerate rubbish! Go find sallah ram chop abeg nl no be by force! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned? by boynigeria(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:

yea, u got banned for playing too safe dearie
i practically talk pusssi dick here and ive neva been banned for a sec
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Maybe you look too sexy....Lol

it normal na
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Talented90(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think seun should make it possible for the 'banned', to know the particular mod that banned them. . . In that way, we will know who really want to get shot. . . Seun is a good guy. . . And that's why this site has not being hacked lately. . .
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
No reasonable explanation? Na wa o.
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oyind17:

Maybe you look too sexy....Lol
it normal na
how many time you don chop ban?
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:

you self,your own dey ur body.
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
how many time you don chop ban?

None with this but twice with honeygirl.
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Rocktation(f): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015

1 Like

(1)

Governor Turns Tin God In Nigeria! / What Is Your Wishes For Our Country @ 55 Years? / Do You Ever Feel Strange Listening To Music Done By Artist Who Have Passed On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.