Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends (647 Views)

Durga Puja Subho Maha Saptami-ashtomi Messages Pictures Wihses For Friends / Hari Raya Puasa Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends by rickysingh632: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
here I am providing you the eid Mubarak shayari for friends. So you all Muslim brothers today we have festival of eid of fitr 2015 and I know that you all wants some interesting shayari to send to yours friends family so I am here to tell u guys which type of shayari was suitable to your friends or your family. So guys if you wonts to send the MSG to your friends so you can chose some new generation MSG. Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari for Friends and if won’t to send MSG to your relative than you can chose the old type MSG so its depend no you how you wants to wish your friends and family or relatives.
http://eidalfitr2015.in/eid-al-fitr-2015-mubarak-wishes-shayari-for-friends/
Re: Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends by cerzo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Should A Pastor Dedicate A Beer palour / A Must Read / Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.