Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe (1195 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by ceo247frolic(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-q7sShSZG0gc/VakIFIpzh6I/AAAAAAAF7OI/4MDfaqoFjVI/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

The new Chief of Army Staff Major General Tukur Buratai seen (in uniform) observing his Sallah prayer at the Damaturu Central Mosque, Yobe state. He arrived Yobe yesterday to celebrate Sallah with Nigerian troops in the state. Many believe the suicide attacks in Damaturu this morning was to embarrass him and call his bluff.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-new-chief-of-army-staff-observes.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by hackerboogey: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by thaoriginator: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tukur Burantasi, that's a real soldier.
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by kamair237(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
all our hope is on you... General pls pray to God 2 give u d technical knowledge to stop dis boko Bois...
their wahala don d too much...
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by Imortal001: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
May allah answer your prayers!
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by dokyOloye: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
This man go soon start competition wt Sheik Buhari and Kim K over who will be d most photographed.
Nigerians are dying daily,una dey here de snap pictures.
To all d abokkis,all these blood U ppl are busy 'sharing',remember diaris .......
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by adioolayi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Serious general for serious work...no more suyaing, burukutuing and all. God bless you general Burantai
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by kossyablaze(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/ girlfriend by kossyablaze My darling,ever so precious.My new and old testament.As I lay on my bed tonight,waiting for sleep to come,I think of you and feel rewarded again.You have made me smile several times I when down and lonely.You became a light on the darkside of me.You have pushed me to the best I can become.Half of the things I know,you taught me.When I'm bored,you shower me with jists in politics,entertainme­ nts,jokes,romance and in all education!You are always there for me.You are certainly my wife to be.Will you marry me?We will live happily ever after. My world,thanks!U made me meet these sweet people #Oyindelacreme #NwaAnambra #Vivpop #EmperorChedda # Kennygee #Jennimma #Berem #Juliaann # CwazyblaqGal and # Claireshan1.You guys are so appreciated.You guys rock! Baby,been trying to stay outta Linda Ikeji's blog,but I just can't!I cheat on you,I'm so sorry about that,I promise to be a better man,it ll happen no more.I will neva 4get how we met on Facebook,you appeared on my wall @ kossy michael scot,I was like awwwwww who is she?then I added you.Since then,you av been my best companion.Hope you got the diamond necklace I sent to you?Honey you are my pride and joy.You are everything I ever wanted.Just wanna let you know"I am your number one fan".Afurum gi n'anya.Ma mmiri ana ezo,ma anwu ana acha,agam ejidesigi ike.I love you to the moon and back! S/O to Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa...and me myself and I @ Fb Kossy michael scot @Instagram Smartkossy And evry pal here dat makes Front page.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by natas22: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by dokyOloye: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
adioolayi:
Serious general for serious work...no more suyaing, burukutuing and all.
God bless you general Burantai
The best form of prayer is good work.
My catholic doctrine says prayer/faith wtout good works is null and void.
He should be in d field running things not chilling in d mosque while Nigerians are dying.
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by doctokwus: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is courageous of him and would serve as a morale booster to the troops.
Even if security would have been beefed up and thorough screening done,but such a public act of courage and determination by an army chief has a way of galvanising the troops.
Wish the army and military success and d new COAS glory.
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by Funpeter: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
His presence did not stop the useless Boko haram from striking. lord have mercy on us.
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
ndi awusa grin grin
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Funpeter:
His presence did not stop the useless Boko haram from striking.
lord have mercy on us.
'is he God??
Re: PHOTO: New Chief Of Army Staff Observes Sallah Prayers In Yobe by Funpeter: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
himkers:
'is he God??
Nope His not. Thats how terrible the boko boys are.

(1) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Edo State Roads: Upload The Bad Roads In Your Area / Funny PHOTO: Pictures Of Ex-president Obasanjo Taking Ice-cream / Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.