Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. (591 Views)

Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. by bolaino(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am Grateful to God that I am alive to witness The Great Transformation, That is sweeping Through Our Great Nation Nigeria, Alas, The Once sleeping Giant of Africa Is Gradually Waking Up, and Nigerians will always Owe President Buhari for his Capability as a Nigeria Leader. His Name will forever be written in the Books of History, as One Of Africa's Greatest Leaders, President Buhari, is a Messiah in The making, Because I Believe That No other Nigerian can be able to Handle the coming challenges that Nigeria will face soon, better than Sai Buhari, Sai BaBa, I so much Love this Man. TANoids can go and Look for Transformers in their areas to Hug. God Bless Buhari.
Re: President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. by ELTON123(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
No be only God go bless him even babalawo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. by bolaino(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
ELTON123:
No be only God go bless him even babalawo
Amin.
Re: President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. by Illuminator9(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Honestly, PMB Is God's gift to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. by lekanbabz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided ***yawn*** he's still in the #honey moon stage na.. may we de look cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Nigeria's Messiah In The Making. by bolaino(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
lekanbabz:
undecided ***yawn*** he's still in the #honey moon stage na.. may we de look cool
No Mata, Let's all watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Committees To Screen Service Chiefs – Melaye / Message To Nigerian Politicians (about Ongoing Threat In The South South ) / Buhari's Stunch Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.