Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) (2336 Views)

Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
President Buhari today recounted how his security was unable to keep excited youths far from him as he left the national Mosque today, saying if one of them had a knife and had bad intentions, he would have been injured. See how close they got to him.

1 Like

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by phyllosilicate(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by ELTON123(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Were are the youth undecided
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by dhardline(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wonderment
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Imortal001: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baba na baba, sai baba! loved by many, even haters are now converting!

5 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by tucky200(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Okay

Misskiffy so u where there, were u able to speak wit his son ?
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by yimikaa: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let me park here. I dey come
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Keepshining(f): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
missKiffy:
President Buhari today recounted how his security was unable to keep excited youths far from him as he left the national Mosque today, saying if one of them had a knife and had bad intentions, he would have been injured. See how close they got to him.
My humble president.

2 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by tucky200(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
ELTON123:
Blind man wey type...
where u @ ikeja today ?

1 Like

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by dayo23(f): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
That awesome! Buhari 4 all

1 Like

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nonsense!

I'm not surprised.. I and my fellow corpers were being surrounded like dis wen our bus broke down In kano.

Aboki na Aboki undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nonsense!

I'm not surprised.. I and my fellow corpers were being surrounded like dis wen our bus broke down In kano.

Abokii na Abokii undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by doctokwus: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's risky o!
In as much as he is loved and wants to be close to people as he wants,he should bear it in mind that we voted him in and not any other person and Nigeria cannot afford the trauma of the years that the accidental fisherman ruled us.
In as much as Osinbajo may look nice and capable on the surface,he is not a tested entity and capable of being swapped by d challenges and interests around d office if he gets there.
@least in PMB we know who he is,what he stands for, what his values are and can hold him singularly responsible and accountable to his pledges and promises.
PMB not take risky chances such as this,no matter his faith and trust in God as the ultimate protector.

1 Like

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by klem93(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
The love for his presidency run in many people's blood SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Mayour11(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
SAI BUHARI, I thought baba would embark on a state-by-state tour of the country to appreciate his citizens. Not like some people though.
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:
Okay

Misskiffy so u where there, were u able to speak wit his son ?
No smiley
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
ELTON123:

Its where
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by tucky200(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
missKiffy:

No smiley
Okay..am available, even tho I wowo small grin
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
All I see is that sleek Mercedes S550 4matic...now that's a ride grin
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by missKiffy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Okay..am available, even tho I wowo small grin
Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by tucky200(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
missKiffy:

Hehehehe cheesy
Abi na
lagmostkuit:
Nonsense!
Abokii na Abokii undecided
sorry to say..this is a very senseless comment...

4 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by babadem2much(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB! PMB! PMB! Abeg no vex we need u more 2 accomplish ur work, as you strive to do the best, we pray God to give u the wisdom n protect u from the hands of evil men.
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Abi nasorry to say..this is a very senseless comment...
And i'm sorry to say..

U must be a senseless person to have quoted a senseless comment.

Cheers!
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by missKiffy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Abi nasorry to say..this is a very senseless comment...
Very very senseless

3 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by tucky200(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And i'm sorry to say..

U must be a senseless person to have quoted a senseless comment.

Cheers!
Another senseless reply undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
I smell FP
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Flashh: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
missKiffy:

This is what happened when you are being loved.

You will have haters and Lovers no matter how good you are in life... Jesus experienced same!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
ELTON123:
They are the people on suit

On a serious note, I don't see how this affect Nigeria's development
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by b3llo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's cool
Re: See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Handsome president

(1) (Reply)

PMB Start Fighting Corruption With Northerners... / What Exactly Are We Fighting For In The Name BIAFRA / Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.