Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses (5078 Views)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / 10 Unbelievable Ways You Never Knew You Could Get Pregnant / Our Fun Filled Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by amakoro(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
During wedding planning, one thing you will not forget is to plan for your honeymoon. This will give you a great time to celebrate your wedding and create unforgettable and happy memories together. It is of great importance for a new couple to plan their honeymoon, prepare the budget and save towards it. I have put together ideals that will help you save money and still enjoy that Unforgettable moment of your life.

1. Take advantage of seasons. Every destination has a high and low season—during the high season there are crowds and high prices, while the low season is cheaper (usually because the weather is lousy). Shoulder seasons, however, are right on the cusp of high and low, so the prices are more reasonable because there's less demand and the weather is still pretty good. Shoulder season for the Caribbean is late spring and fall, or for Europe, it’s late spring or early fall.

2. Go where you literally get more. A poor currency exchange can sabotage your budget (for example, the dollar is only worth three-quarters of a euro). You’re better off (at least financially) finding a destination where your money has more value, like Nigeria, Mexico or the Dominican Republic.

3. Fly off-peak. Flights are less expensive in the middle of the week across the board. If you're traveling domestic, fly on a Sunday to avoid business travelers. If you're going abroad, leave on Monday or Tuesday for the best deals.

4. Use public Transportation unless you're renting a car, do like the locals and ride mass transit. Cab rides, convenient, are notorious budget busters. Before you travel, familiarize yourself with your honeymoon spot's main modes of transportation, be it train, bus or ferries. Saving money isn't the only benefit of mass transit—in congested cities; the train is often the quickest way across town.

5. Investigate packages, If a hotel offers a "honeymoon package," take a close look to see if it's really going to save you anything. If the offer is six nights for the price of five, that's worthwhile.

6. Mention you're newlyweds. You can often leverage the fact that you're on your honeymoon for special (and free) extras. While there are no hard rules for the practise (or guarantees it’ll get you anything), its worth telling the receptionist you'll be spending your first days of married life with them. We've heard of couples getting complimentary room upgrades. It's also worth dropping the h-word when you're at airport check-in, and any bartender's bound to offer a round on the house.

7. add up your own
http://amarachia..com/2015/05/unbelievable-ways-to-have-fun-filled.html

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by dammyblaq(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
nice.
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by ELTON123(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
K
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by Ramj: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice post and valid points especially the off peaks. Summer period and be sure you wanna break your bank. Early Winter honeymoon ain't bad either.... Cold yes but cheaper
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Honeymoon in Nigeria ends in courtship! grin
The rest na WORK abegggggi!!!!! cry
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by efemenaslectura: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Honeymoon in Nigeria ends in courtship! grin
The rest na WORK abegggggi!!!!! cry
your sitting room is so neat . who cleans it up for you everyday especially being a working mom
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
your sitting room is so neat . who cleans it up for you everyday especially being a working mom

Na me dey clean my "quarters o"!
Only once every 3 months.
No one enters dia o. grin

The last thing I wanno do is to shout when I come back from my "night duty"! cheesy
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by efemenaslectura: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na me dey clean my "quarters o"!
Only once every 3 months.
No one enters dia o. grin

The last thing I wanno do is to shout when I come back from my "night duty"! cheesy
how do you now entertain visitors when they come and greet you and how do you keep your children from messing up the sitting room when playing or turning the whole place upside down smiley
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
how do you now entertain visitors when they come and greet you and how do you keep your children from messing up the sitting room when playing or turning the whole place upside down smiley

If you enter my house, you nor go know say I get children.
Trust me!
I be like who dey raise 'monkeys'? grin

I have 3 living rooms.

One for family
One for visitors. . .AND ONE FOR ME!
Simple!!!! cool
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

If you enter my house, you nor go know say I get children. Trust me! I be like who dey raise 'monkeys'? grin
I have 3 living rooms.
One for family One for visitors. . .AND ONE FOR ME! Simple!!!! cool
Kanwu, I'd love to meet your beautiful children.
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by efemenaslectura: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2015
So only you maintains 3 sitting rooms shocked

or you employed a house keeper to help you? Moreover how do you do it that kids don't come and meet you in the sitting room all alone? Them no dey bang your door or them no dey scream mummy till you are forced to let them in?
KanwuliaJara:

If you enter my house, you nor go know say I get children.
Trust me!
I be like who dey raise 'monkeys'? grin

I have 3 living rooms.

One for family
One for visitors. . .AND ONE FOR ME!
Simple!!!! cool
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
So only you maintains 3 sitting rooms shocked

or you employed a house keeper to help you? Moreover how do you do it that kids don't come and meet you in the sitting room all alone? Them no dey bang your door or them no dey scream mummy till you are forced to let them in?

The housekeeper cleans all other sections. . .EXCEPT MINE!
I don't have that kind of power o.
Been there. . .done that! cool

We have an agreement.
When I am working. . .they sleeping and vice versa! cool
I am not to be disturbed. So we meet in only certain areas of the house! cool
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Kanwu, I'd love to meet your beautiful children.

The 'aborted' ones. . . or the 'purchased' ones form Okija slave trade? tongue
I dash you the 'aborted' ones abeg! cheesy
Go dig 'em up darling.
They were sacrifice for 'OTOKOTO'! cool

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by efemenaslectura: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The housekeeper cleans all other sections. . .EXCEPT MINE!
I don't have that kind of power o.
Been there. . .done that! cool

We have an agreement.
When I am working. . .they sleeping and vice versa! cool
ok now I understand cheesy

I was wondering how a sitting room will look spotlessly clean with kids around cheesy

how do you now get a house keeper with all this news flying around of house keepers stealing or sexually abusing your kids behind your back or snooping around the House Or even sleeping with your husband or your friends. How do you get a house keeper that doesn't have this kain wahala
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2015
efemenaslectura:
ok now I understand cheesy

I was wondering how a sitting room will look spotlessly clean with kids around cheesy

how do you now get a house keeper with all this news flying around of house keepers stealing or sexually abusing your kids behind your back or snooping around the House Or even sleeping with your husband or your friends. How do you get a house keeper that doesn't have this kain wahala

Housekeeper dey come once a week na. Haba. grin
NO NIGERIANS please!
Na ALL-WHITE crew I get o!
Shiooooooooooooooor!!!!
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The 'aborted' ones. . . or the 'purchased' ones form Okija slave trade? tongue I dash you the 'aborted' ones abeg! cheesy Go dig 'em up darling. They were sacrifice for 'OTOKOTO'! cool
Chai!
I thought you were referred to as a "working mum"?
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Chai!

I thought you were referred to as a "working mum"?

When trouble sleep. . . Nyanga go wake am!
Na wetin im dey fainyyyooooooh?
PALAVA. . . YOU GO SOON GET! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw

Nor go marry produssse ya own make we see for NL she o gbo? wink
Siddon for NL make we dey 'compete' for fruit of womb and blokos!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Back to my sweeeeeeeeeeeeet work jare!!!! cool

Awon 'bissy body'-'ova-sabi'! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by efemenaslectura: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Housekeeper dey come once a week na. Haba. grin
NO NIGERIANS please!
Na ALL-WHITE crew I get o!
Shiooooooooooooooor!!!!
ok I get your point now cheesy

don't let me waste your time on nl. Today's Saturday. I have to do some house cleaning . have a great weekend smiley
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

When trouble sleep. . . Nyanga go wake am!
Na wetin im dey fainyyyooooooh?
PALAVA. . . YOU GO SOON GET! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw

Nor go marry produssse ya own make we see for NL she o gbo? wink
Siddon for NL make we dey 'compete' for fruit of womb and blokos!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Back to my sweeeeeeeeeeeeet work jare!!!! cool

Awon 'bissy body'-'ova-sabi'! cheesy

See character! cheesy

Am serious. Would love to meet your kids and ask them how they put up with someone like you.

Where you dey work? Do you work 3 full time jobs in the UK or is it Canada abi na Rondon?
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

See character! cheesy

Am serious. Would love to meet your kids and ask them how they put up with someone like you.

Where you dey work? Do you work 3 full time jobs in the UK or is it Canada abi na Rondon?

If you HAVE EVER BOTHERED to study me at all, you should know there are certain things that I don't care to drag from NL into my most personal space. Familiarity always breeds contempt.
I don't care to know about anyone's personal life on or off NL.
Don't bother about mine!
Stop asking my questions that are unrelated to threads being discussed!
I find it HIGHLY IRRITATING.
Keep your discussion limited to NL!
Thanks!

When you have your OWN kids, expose them to NL e badu belle and e jolosi CHRISLAMIC ritualists to feast on!

I am not in the least flattered!
Say na wetin I wan prove? undecided
To YOU or YOUR DANE GOD? undecided
Nonsense!!!!
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

If you HAVE EVER BOTHERED to study me at all, you should know there are certain things that I don't care to drag from NL into my most personal space. Familiarity always breeds contempt.
I don't care to know about anyone's personal life on or off NL.
Don't bother about mine!
Stop asking my questions that are unrelated to threads being discussed!
I find it HIGHLY IRRITATING.
Keep your discussion limited to NL!
Thanks!

When you have your OWN kids, expose them to NL e badu belle and e jolosi CHRISLAMIC ritualists to feast on!

I am not in the least flattered!
Say na wetin I wan prove? undecided
To YOU or YOUR DANE GOD? undecided
Nonsense!!!!

Are you like this in real life?

Or this is how you wish you'd be in real life?

You are a puzzle my dear! You brought in your kids here and in other discussions and used very demeaning words to make reference to them. Some times, I wonder if you have a psychological problem or you're acting like one who has or you wish you had.

Kanwu, am only interested in knowing the TRUE personality behind your moniker.
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Are you like this in real life?

Or this is how you wish you'd be in real life?

You are a puzzle my dear! You brought in your kids here and in other discussions and used very demeaning words to make reference to them. Some times, I wonder if you have a psychological problem or you're acting like one who has or you wish you had.

Kanwu, am only interested in knowing the TRUE personality behind your moniker.

The Art or Science of communication is a GIFT!
Kabony!
I don tell you say I nor like sointin.
Make we nor quarrel abeg.
Arrrrrgh!

Getting personal on NL irritates the CRRRRRAP out of moi!
Who PHOCKING gives a damn?

You wan know where I live!
You wan know weda I don born snake or gorilla!
You wan know wetin I chop last week!
I say make you meihn ya biddnezz!
E nor KONSINE YOU!
SimPO!!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The Art or Science of communication is a GIFT!
Kabony!
I don tell you say I nor like sointin.
Make we nor quarrel abeg.
Arrrrrgh!

From Kabo LICK to Kabony?

Hian!

You go need to like am oh. And quarrel no start today and e no go end today either.
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by KanwuliaJara: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

From Kabo LICK to Kabony?

Hian!

You go need to like am oh. And quarrel no start today and e no go end today either.

Kabo-Kabo!!!

Meihn ya biddnezz o!!!!
Shikena! kiss

If I nor SHYTE CLEAN NYANSH 24 hours A WEEK, not ya GADDDDDEM BIDDZZZZ!!!! cool
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Kabo-Kabo!!!

Meihn ya biddnezz o!!!!
Shikena! kiss

If I nor SHYTE CLEAN NYANSH 24 hours A WEEK, not ya GADDDDDEM BIDDZZZZ!!!! cool

I dey come for you!

Wait me here...I get unfinished business for another thread.
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by edwife(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

I dey come for you!

Wait me here...I get unfinished business for another thread.

Lol,you are something; ain't you? grincheesy
Re: Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses by kaboninc(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
edwife:

Lol,you are something; ain't you? grincheesy
Lool.
Am something only to KanwuliaJara.
We're both something else. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What My Landlord Gave Me Yesterday (picture) / Video:nigerian Woman Catches Best Friend Sleeping With Her Husband In A Hotel / I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.