Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rap Fire - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Fire (684 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Fire by Geezyayo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you gat the rap fire let it burn...This thread is dedicated to all the rappers who gat stuff...real stuff but are yet to kick it...Come on guys drop Your flow and lets get noticed... 4,8,16 BARS or more will do...
Re: Rap Fire by jerryboiii(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
FVCK U FOOL
Re: Rap Fire by hatux: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Geezyayo:
If you gat the rap fire let it burn...This thread is dedicated to all the rappers who gat stuff...real stuff but are yet to kick it...Come on guys drop Your flow and lets get noticed... 4,8,16 BARS or more will do...
You should open floor dude smiley
Re: Rap Fire by Geezyayo(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2015
you want me to start the fire, seems like you need me to get inspired, i know you probably wanna refire,but if you mess with me you might get retired,hell even fired,i don't give a s***t What u desire, so i drop this, preying on them like a mantis,if you try me its a no contest,won't claim to be the best yet,just wanna get inside this jet,Li hold it,u already lost it,u a reject,already defeated, ain't ma biz but you'll soon be evicted, ur kung-fu is useless,and you might as well confess,and be honest,u used to be a tiger, but na you toothless, clawlesss,lets be honest, u be like GEJ,YOU CLUELESS..... [b]you want me to start the fire, seems like you need me to get inspired, i know you probably wanna refire,but if you mess with me you might get retired,hell even fired,i don't give a s***t What u desire, so i drop this, preying on them like a mantis,if you try me its a no contest,won't claim to be the best yet,just wanna get inside this jet,Li hold it,u already lost it,u a reject,already defeated, ain't ma biz but you'll soon be evicted, ur kung-fu is useless,and you might as well confess,and be honest,u used to be a tiger, but na you toothless, clawlesss,lets be honest, u be like GEJ,YOU CLUELESS..... [/b]you want me to start the fire, seems like you need me to get inspired, i know you probably wanna refire,but if you mess with me you might get retired,hell even fired,i don't give a s***t What u desire, so i drop this, preying on them like a mantis,if you try me its a no contest,won't claim to be the best yet,just wanna get inside this jet,Li hold it,u already lost it,u a reject,already defeated, ain't ma biz but you'll soon be evicted, ur kung-fu is useless,and you might as well confess,and be honest,u used to be a tiger, but na you toothless, clawlesss,lets be honest, u be like GEJ,YOU CLUELESS.....
Re: Rap Fire by princeshijman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Geezyayo:
rap isnt for kids nigg-a grow up/ am ur nightmare u dnt sleep so i wunt show up/ flow like waterfall with my punches n metaphor/ heard u are looking for d best am here wat are u waiting for/ur flow stink like amonia u nid more dan a canphor/am at the upfloor hope u can see me from ur downfall/ lite up d game call me rap michael faraday/ chilling everyday like teachers on saturday/ do justice to beef like everyday is salah day/rest my pen here catch u anoda day
Re: Rap Fire by Geezyayo(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2015
call it murder,cause no other rapper could do it better,dem know say we badder,from naija to quebana,lekki to bariga,i swear even mr obama,fear me like osama,sh...t,but me i ain't bin laden,every day me drinks popping, if u still hating, make una, av something, ain't to rich but I'll give u everything, next thing i hear ur girl wants my thing, left u cause u ain't gat it,listen carefully to the silence,i use rap not violence, so stop when u hear the siren,u looking for the best am here....
Re: Rap Fire by Geezyayo(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Geezyayo:
call it murder,cause no other rapper could do it better,dem know say we badder,from naija to quebana,lekki to bariga,i swear even mr obama,fear me like osama,sh...t,but me i ain't bin laden,every day me drinks popping, if u still hating, make una, av something, ain't to rich but I'll give u everything, next thing i hear ur girl wants my thing, left u cause u ain't gat it,listen carefully to the silence,i use rap not violence, so stop when u hear the siren,u looking for the best am here....
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING... VERY SOON I'LL DISS EVERY RAPPER ON NL....WATCH YOUR BACK....

(1) (Reply)

Puz Records And Entertainment.......rebirth The Album / 4lly Jay - "Ise Aje" / Phyno – Ezege (wickedest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.