Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Help With Tecno P6 Backup/stock Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Tecno P6 Backup/stock Rom (885 Views)

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / Poor Network Reception On My Tecno P6!!! / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Tecno P6 Backup/stock Rom by maxmills(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
please help me gurus in d house,my tecno p6 is stuck on d enjoy smart life screen,please help me this is the only phone I have on d world,please help a brother in need,thanks and God bless
Re: Help With Tecno P6 Backup/stock Rom by Carlcaresophia: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
maxmills:
please help me gurus in d house,my tecno p6 is stuck on d enjoy smart life screen,please help me this is the only phone I have on d world,please help a brother in need,thanks and God bless
Hi! You can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Launched With Brilliant Specs And Unbelievable Price. / Whatsapp Plus / How To Root Tecno C5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.