Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj (19168 Views)

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / New Video: D’banj – Knocking On My Door (ko Le Ye Won) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by bukingsbaba(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Koko master, just try as much as you can to give us the good tunes we've always known you for. #amdbanj... grin
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by MizMyColi(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lols.

I miss Donjazzy on behalf of Dbanj.

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
airmark:

I rewinded that when I first heard it. I thought I heard it wrongly. May be his bed was in the sitting room.

Lol. I was so surprised.I heard it like five times.what about d one Skales said in Wonder ft Reekado Banks.

Mogbona, Ori Mi Jonaa.
I am hot,My head has burn.

see Wizkid 20 man shall fall DAT day in DAT back to d matter track.instead of 20 men

Like Naija artists no day listen to song before them release am.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by IamOpemipo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
Warrisdis abeg? Which lain rubbish song be this?

This is almost as bad as Iyanya's Gift....imagine, "who is knocking on my door?" na the only thing e just dey sing, where is the sense?
Only thing he succeeded in doing is waving the Nigerian flag around and going by how shitty this song is, I wish he had kept the flag away from such shitty ,usic

U no dey disappoint
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Emodeee: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:

This is almost as bad as Iyanya's Gift....imagine, "who is knocking on my door?" na the only thing e just dey sing, where is the sense?
Only thing he succeeded in doing is waving the Nigerian flag around and going by how shitty this song is, I wish he had kept the flag away from such shitty ,usic

the fool is nt this bold in real life. S.tupid hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cannonleo:
guy your lyrical content was tight especially the yoruba switching, infact it was a complete package, i am just advising you to get a grip on your work and guard it jealously ,i dont want to hear your sweat and work become the gain of our so called established musicians (Bobo comes to mind).

you rock bro guard your work

Thanks so much bro.Appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by 49cents(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
DBANJ UNDER DON JAZZY WAS A HIT

DBANJ ON HIS OWN IS REALLY TRASH

ALL THOSE HAILING DBANJ BASED ON TRIBAL LINES DONT HAVE DBANJS POST MO HIT SONGS ON THEIR PHONES, DBANJ SONGS HAS NEVER BE STUCK ON REPLAY FOR THEM

WHEN WE SEE THE VDEO BEFORE THE SONG ITSELF YOU KNOW THE SONG IS ANEMIC AND WACK

SKELEWU, GOBE, GONGO ASO, AND MANY SONGS FROM STARS LIKE OLAMIDE, PHYNO, MI DIDNT HAVE TO DO VIDEOS TO BLOW

SAFARIGIRL................IYANYA;S "GIFT" IS A COMMERCIAL SUCCESS ANYTIME ONLY AM NOT INTO RAUNCHY LYRICS

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by haul: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:

Damn! So much hate from just 10 fingers, cool down young lady, the video is okay and the song is cool, nice harmonica.

You don't need to vituperate, you aint NBC to tell good music,after all where is the good tune in nigeria? The guy as made his mark,get your own act right too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by oladeledave: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Health Tips to keep fit during Ramadan Celebration

Eat as much as you want maybe even up to about 5 times in a day, but be mindful of the quantity and also the amount of calorie you consume.

Eat healthy, avoid eating late at night, and if you have to eat late then don’t overload yourself with food.

Get an exercise partner if necessary so you won’t get bored during workouts, don’t wait until you can get a fitness trainer.

READ MORE
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by marwanafrica: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
for d sake of my love for dban i wunt use my mb to dwnlod dis i wil use my airtym raw to dwnlod if
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by safarigirl(f): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

Safari Safari lol.
That gift song ehn.Especially when Iyanya said
From d bed to d bedroom '" Lol like WTF ??
trust me, nothing was worse than "oya the miniskirt, there is something under the mini-skirt..."like, that line was just cringe-worthy
As usual, the D'banj drones hVe all quoted me to drop their sentimental BS.....if you check their playlists now, you won't see this trash in it. The only recent D'banj song worth having on a playlist is 'Feeling the nigga"....and that's even the remix with Akon

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by sonnie10: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dem say him money don finish

Dbanj don buy mansion for America

Na God win

Dem say him no go afford to shoot video for south Africa

But Dbanj surprise them with this one from America

Na God win

Big fish na Big fish

Haters go still dey hate

But it doesn't look like he is about to quit anytime soon

Na God win oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emodeee:

the fool is nt this bold in real life. S.tupid hypocrite.
oya, kill yaself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by babakb: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl, 49cents etc abeg who sing Top of the world, Feeling the Nigga, Oyator, ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Emodeee: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
oya, kill yaself undecided
which song u don release? I.diot. Gv me a link to download ur wack song.

4 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
ENEMY OF DBANJ UNA GO SOON KILL UNASELF

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by 49cents(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
babakb:
safarigirl, 49cents etc abeg who sing Top of the world, Feeling the Nigga, Oyator, ?

when last did you deliberately play any of the dbanjs song on your phone to feel good or dance to?

which bar or club plays dbanjs songs

when last did you see dbanj on any major event in nigeria from star trek to AYLIVE etc

i think dbanj should stick to his agricultural business as he has run completely out of great songs like he had in the past

see wizkid, olamide continously reeling out hits ihat you dont have to call list thier hits

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by AAinEqGuinea: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
cool cool cool cool

-still incorporating the harmonica in his music since tongolo, must've been significant in D'banj Land

-still having plenty ladies at D'banj university, a gallant man of his word:
Me I be D’banj, me jamo friends dey call me skibanj
I don get degree for womanology
I don study the woman phisinomy
cool cheesy
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by IamOpemipo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:
DBANJ UNDER DON JAZZY WAS A HIT

DBANJ ON HIS OWN IS REALLY TRASH

ALL THOSE HAILING DBANJ BASED ON TRIBAL LINES DONT HAVE DBANJS POST MO HIT SONGS ON THEIR PHONES, DBANJ SONGS HAS NEVER BE STUCK ON REPLAY FOR THEM

WHEN WE SEE THE VDEO BEFORE THE SONG ITSELF YOU KNOW THE SONG IS ANEMIC AND WACK

SKELEWU, GOBE, GONGO ASO, AND MANY SONGS FROM STARS LIKE OLAMIDE, PHYNO, MI DIDNT HAVE TO DO VIDEOS TO BLOW

SAFARIGIRL................IYANYA;S "GIFT" IS A COMMERCIAL SUCCESS ANYTIME ONLY AM NOT INTO RAUNCHY LYRICS

Dbanj na trash without don jazzy and u opend this thread and posted in upper case..

Guy ECT no fit cure ya madness

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
babakb:
I only said this particular song is wack...and oyato is wackee than this, even radio stations barely played it.

Go back and read my other post where I acknowledged that feeling the nigga is his only song of note. And if those are the only 4 you could come up with since his 4-year departure from Mo'Hits then he truly must be having terrible times...

In 4 years, Don Jazzy has had Dorobucci, Godwin, Chop Am, Aww, Looku looku, my darling etc.....and D'banj has had just two hits

3 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by victorazy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oga Titus with local song.
This guy don't have anything to sing.
He is displaying Nig flag for what?
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:

when last did you deliberately play any of the dbanjs song on your phone to feel good or dance to?

when last did you see dbanj on any major event in nigeria from star trek to AYLIVE etc

i think dbanj should stick to his agricultural business as he has run completely out of great songs like he had in the past

see wizkid, olamide continously reeling out hits ihat you dont have to call list thier hits
THIS GUY NA ODE

2 Likes

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by safarigirl(f): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Emodeee:

which song u don release? I.diot.
Gv me a link to download ur wack song.
which hits Dangote don release? The sooner you get a life, the faster you'll stop stalking me like a psychotic loser. Omo rada rada oshi.....in your daft mind na everybody be musician and anybody wey no dey sing no suppose criticise your 2 kobo artistes.

Go lick D'banj's a-hole if you love him so much to be throwing insults at random people ontop the guy matter. Or take my earlier advise and kill yaself tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by haul: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:

Young man!!! You trashcan meant for the bin and never tobe recycled!

You compare dbanj to wizkid or olamide??

You still want dbanj to be releasing hit like wizkid

Just like sayn kanyewest should still be releasing hit like kendrick.

Hating aint good mahn,stoop eating beef,avoid it for you tobe great also!

Are psquare,2face,9ice still releasing hit like wizkid and olamide??

Sincerely time no dey but I find your hatred amusing!!!!!
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by IamOpemipo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:

Wen last 2face release hit track? Collect award or get iv to a major show?

Stop comparin d'banj to kids like davido and co

Incase u dnt knw..d'banj will b performin @ d
MAMA's 2mao, he also got nominated..he performed alongside usher @ world earth's day in april..guy I can go on and on..

Even if u goin h8t, b constructive and stop mentionin 1 nonsense jazzy..

Ur jazzy or non of his kids no near mama's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by 49cents(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Dbanj na trash without don jazzy and u opend this thread and posted in upper case..

Guy ECT no fit cure ya madness

WETIN UPPERCASE DO YOU?

YOU AND YOUR FELLAS COULDNT ANSA THE QUESTIONS POSED SO JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY

DBANJ IS TRASH THAT IS THE BITTER TRUTH

WHEN LAST DID ANYBODY HEAR SOMEONE REQUESTING FOR DBANJS SONG ON RADIO.........BUT OLAMIDE IS ON POINT ANYTIME, SAME AS WIZKID AND THE REST

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by IamOpemipo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
haul:

Young man!!! You trashcan meant for the bin and never tobe recycled!

You compare dbanj to wizkid or olamide??

You still want dbanj to be releasing hit like wizkid

Just like sayn kanyewest should still be releasing hit like kendrick.

Hating aint good mahn,stoop eating beef,avoid it for you tobe great also!

Are psquare,2face,9ice still releasing hit like wizkid and olamide??

Sincerely time no dey but I find your hatred amusing!!!!!

Abeg tel am..h8t don chop som pple brain o

They cal dbanj no hit yet he gt endorsement more than his peers!..yes even shows

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by IamOpemipo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:

WETIN UPPERCASE DO YOU?

YOU AND YOUR FELLAS COULDNT ANSA THE QUESTIONS POSED SO JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY

DBANJ IS TRASH THAT IS THE BITTER TRUTH

WHEN LAST DID ANYBODY HEAR SOMEONE REQUESTING FOR DBANJS SONG ON RADIO.........BUT OLAMIDE IS ON POINT ANYTIME, SAME AS WIZKID AND THE REST

I give up on u bro

As u kept usin dose kids to compare dbanj

Ur case no get solution

1 Like

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by 49cents(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Wen last 2face release hit track? Collect award or get iv to a major show?

Stop comparin d'banj to kids like davido and co

Incase u dnt knw..d'banj will b performin @ d
MAMA's 2mao, he also got nominated..he performed alongside usher @ world earth's day in april..guy I can go on and on..

Even if u goin h8t, b constructive and stop mentionin 1 nonsense jazzy..

Ur jazzy or non of his kids no near mama's

TUFACE IS A LIVING LEGEND THAT IS A FACT AND HE ISN'T DOING IMMATURE SONGS ANYMORE

TUFACE WILL SELL OUT A SOLO CONCERT JUST SINGING A MEDLEY OF ALL HIS SONGS TILL DATE

TUFACE LIKE DAGRIN HAVE THESE EVERGREEN QUALITY IN THEIR SONGS

DBANJS SONGS ARE ARE ALWAYS FLEETING AND HE HAS TO KEEP THEM ON LIKE OLAMIDE AND CO BUT HE CANT COS HE NO LONGER IN THE BRACKET TO SING LIKE THEM YOUNGER ONES NOT DOES HE KNOW WHAT TO SING-FOR HIS MORE MATURE OLD FANS
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Emodeee: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
which hits Dangote don release? The sooner you get a life, the faster you'll stop stalking me like a psychotic loser. Omo rada rada oshi.....in your daft mind na everybody be musician and anybody wey no dey sing no suppose criticise your 2 kobo artistes.

Go lick D'banj's a-hole if you love him so much to be throwing insults at random people ontop the guy matter. Or take my earlier advise and kill yaself tongue

i.diot, m nt stalking u, i cn't just snub ur daft comment. Av u forgotten dat u r an artiste?

Gv me d link to download ur wack song.

Dangote no be artiste lah.
How many song u don release? U help person sing for studio u dey claim artiste. This is nt d'banj's first song, he has other fantastic songs.
Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
ITS ONLY ON NAIRALAND SOME OPONU DEY HATE ON BANGALEE. DBANJ IS BLESSED.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video : Knocking On My Door - D'banj by Ograke(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
49cents:

TUFACE IS A LIVING LEGEND THAT IS A FACT AND HE ISN'T DOING IMMATURE SONGS ANYMORE

TUFACE WILL SELL OUT A SOLO CONCERT JUST SINGING A MEDLEY OF ALL HIS SONGS TILL DATE

TUFACE LIKE DAGRIN HAVE THESE EVERGREEN QUALITY IN THEIR SONGS

DBANJS SONGS ARE ARE ALWAYS FLEETING AND HE HAS TO KEEP THEM ON LIKE OLAMIDE AND CO BUT HE CANT COS HE NO LONGER IN THE BRACKET TO SING LIKE THEM YOUNGER ONES NOT DOES HE KNOW WHAT TO SING-FOR HIS MORE MATURE OLD FANS
Hating is bad, it kills faster than imaginable.

It's quite funny. You're just ranting baselessly.

Well, you're in the minority. No one cares about your hateful bleeped-up opinion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Sweet Mother" : Nico Mbarga's Historic Hit Song Tribute To Motherhood / Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) / Youtube Takes Down GabbyG AMEN Featuring Mr. NATURE Over Copyright Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.