Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport (50726 Views)

Two Cars Collide At Airport Road, Oshodi Lagos (Photos) / One Dies As Danfo Bus & Okada Rider Collide At Tincan Apapa (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by beyoncausme: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
thank God oo..
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by cdoffx(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
thanks to God no passenger life was lost
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
I dreamt about a plan crash two days ago; it was an airbus craft.

Hm. Prayer works.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Melahou:

Plane is not like TAXI where you can blame every thing on the drive...

There's what they call control tower or air marshals

SPG4U:
dear sis dis is not the fault of the pilots, someone up der in d control tower was nt concentrating

jabojafa:
y dear it waznt d fault of d pilots bt d air trafic controllers who misdirected aircraft to taxi at d wrong gate.

Make una nor mind me jare, I never fly Plane before embarassed
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by holycup(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Adaahjacob:
President Buhari should sack d pilot and appoint FFk.

grin For your mind

1 Like

Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by ArchEnemy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Were the pilots sleeping?
the pilot was mis lead
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by musicwriter(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Franchise21:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-tragedy-averted-as-2-firstnation-aircraft-collide-at-lagos-airport/

This reminds me of an episode on National geographic "air crash investigation". There was 2 crash within 24 hours on the same spot in the same airport. The cause of this was so minor that investigators was so shocked to discover it was all due to reflection. A reflection from a mirage. If this happens again at MM2 it may be catastrophic.

This's the right time to stop all traffic to that airport to investigate this strange coincidences. Probably, also fire the minister of aviation for not taking action already.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by DoctorChuks: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
The first and only time i used M.M Airport was an arik plane to JFK airport NY. The flight was delayed for 2hrs. The food was horrible. The cabin computers werent working the my foreign passenger was ignoring my flirting undecided. If not for my Ipad i might have run mad on my 10+hrs flight .The Nigerian aviation laws are utter shit

I've never flown Arik. But I've flown almost all the rest. They all have one issue or another. The best was Emirates. But u have to fly all the way to Dubai first (17hrs), then to Naija (9 hrs). Food? I don't depend on their food. I bring my own chow. Next time I'll try Arik.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by davide470(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
First Nation. Oniranu.. angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by toprealman: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
The first and only time i used M.M Airport was an arik plane to JFK airport NY. The flight was delayed for 2hrs. The food was horrible. The cabin computers werent working the my foreign passenger was ignoring my flirting undecided. If not for my Ipad i might have run mad on my 10+hrs flight .The Nigerian aviation laws are utter shit
AND YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY SHE IGNORED YOUR 'FLIRTING'?
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by charleszuby(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
nawao my brother dnt mind them same thing hapen to some time ago...naija and dia wahala.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by goshen26: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God it's not another crash.....only in Nigeria ul'll see pilot who has not flown a plane for years still gallantly called to come n fly one, like d one that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by jayhans(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
Hey must u use every thread to tell us u re nt in nigeria?? Go get a life joor
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by bigiyaro(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
i trust my ogas @ d top, dey can put dia bros who studied arabic to do dis job,
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Stalker ALERT shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
jayhans:
Hey must u use every thread to tell us u re nt in nigeria?? Go get a life joor
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by TopGee: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
I was in the said Airbus belonging to Firstnation that wanted to take off when the aircraft that arrived from Abuja was misdirected and hit the one parking. The Pilot of the Airbus that parked at Gate 4, Capt Santoja who told me he is from Spain during our interactions said the aircraft just returned from C-Check from Hungary and he flew it back to Nigeria yesterday being Thursday, 16th July 2015.

We later found out that the Pilot that was returning from Abuja is well experienced and he is one of the best Pilots during Nigeria Airways. Anything can happen when the time comes.

We thank God we were all safe.

1 Like

Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Israel5(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op na wa, collide kwa? U for tel us it was blushing na. Nna eh, take ya time o
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by pdemand(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
4oyrsExperience:
Confirmed reports reveals that that the marshal involved is one of the newly recruited FAAN graduate trainees.... D guy is even a nairalander!

But Wait, na God catch am, sebi na him godfather commot my name for faan success list put in own......

which of the list was ur name on?
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Berrypie(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God it happened on ground and not in the air...Is that even possible May the lord's hands of protection continue to pat us all on our backs....Amin!

1 Like

Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by CSTR2: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Egregius:
Good to know....im sure TANiods would have blamed it on Buhari
And who should we blame it on? Your father?
moronn.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by jayhans(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
Stalker ALERT shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
for ur mind abi...
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by barryuche: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by otokpamike(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pic of the collided aircrafts...

Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by tdayof(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
what are you saying? So because you boarded the plane from MMIA made the food horrible?
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by tdayof(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
musicwriter:

This reminds me of an episode on National geographic "air crash investigation". There was 2 crash within 24 hours on the same spot in the same airport. The cause of this was so minor that investigators was so shocked to discover it was all due to reflection. A reflection from a mirage. If this happens again at MM2 it may be catastrophic.

This's the right time to stop all traffic to that airport to investigate this strange coincidences. Probably, also fire the minister of aviation for not taking action already.
I don't think have seen the episode you are talking about.. Can you please get me the link?
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by NemzySeries(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
............finally una reach sha
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by musicwriter(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
tdayof:
I don't think have seen the episode you are talking about.. Can you please get me the link?

I watched it on Multichoice DSTV not online.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok... just saw it on channels.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Adecephas(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
TopGee:
I was in the said Airbus belonging to Firstnation that wanted to take off when the aircraft that arrived from Abuja was misdirected and hit the one parking. The Pilot of the Airbus that parked at Gate 4, Capt Santoja who told me he is from Spain during our interactions said the aircraft just returned from C-Check from Hungary and he flew it back to Nigeria yesterday being Thursday, 16th July 2015.
We later found out that the Pilot that was returning from Abuja is well experienced and he is one of the best Pilots during Nigeria Airways. Anything can happen when the time comes.
We thank God we were all safe.

They've been operating one aircraft since this particular aircraft went on C check....I still find something wrong with the minimum number of aircraft an operator in Nigeria is supposed to have.
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by modelboy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vanquay:
exactly the same as mine bro lmfao you got it right there
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by ezugegere(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Two Tinubu's planes collided? The gods are angry with that man!
Re: 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Vanquay:

Lagos to JFK airport 10 hours ?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.