Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,369 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship (15800 Views)

PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by kennydee05(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wailing Wailers Party

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by seedorfg(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
What is wrong with opposition party calle pdp sef, most you poke nose in everything, saTanoid una get big problem
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by funkiebully: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is this d change? One dog is giving example with tinubu house arrest, I Ask is this continuation of previous administration or d much touted change?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
there are times when these kinda actions are strongly needed
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by OLADD: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
Olisa Metuh is a fuccking hypocrite! Where was he when Jonathan and PDP used DSS officials to surround Bola Tinubu's house and Government House in Owerri? Even Adam's Oshiomole wasn't spared of Jonathan's tyranny. All because they were APC members.

Olisa Metuh should shut the fucck up and go get a tutorial from Lai Mohammed on how to play the opposition.

Onye ara!

I guess you're not Lai Mohammed's offspring. Neither Tinubu nor Oshiomole was placed under forceful house arrest. Please get your facts right. Buhari should not take Nigeria 30 years backward.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Coolcash1: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
ITS PAY BACK TIME.... grin grin grin

Ride on PMB...We sensible Nigerians are SOLIDLY behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by frankycomputers(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
iPhone 6 plus used used for sale click on this link to view the fones https://www.nairaland.com/frankycomputers
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by babyfaceafrica: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wailing wailers ..see food!!!...rubbish
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by peeta89(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
What goes around will always come around simple.
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by anonimi: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good call from PDP.

We should all resist any attempt at witch-hunting to drag us back to a horrible dictatorial past while Boko Haram terrorists are killing our people indiscriminately and regaining territory liberated under Jonathan's administration.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by gregor1: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
37. Coolcash1: Quote Post
ITS PAY BACK TIME....

Meaning that ones fundamental human right should be bridged?
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by ohzee(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Many of the youth commenting on this thread did not witness military regimes so you can't blame them. We have to call our leaders to order whether PDP or APC.
Let's be careful. A dictatorship is not something to experience in one's lifetime

3 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by ba7man(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
As long as it's corrupt Govt officials and appointeesthat feel the heat, I'm fine with that kind of dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by MizMyColi(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:

What legal basis does the DSS have to hold Col Dasuki and Bello Fadile under house arrest, None, they are simply taking advantage of the fact that the courts are closed till Tuesday to harass them, What the hell kinda stupid reason is "security watch" this is a violation of their rights and a dangerous descent into dictatorship.
PS Learn to make your points without resorting to insults, makes you seem like an uneducated market woman.

I mentioned this to Zicoraads o.
And I was told that DSS operates like CIA.
They can pick you up at any time, even when what they have is a search warrant.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by hansad: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB is already a dictator - he rules with no ministers;

he angles to impose leaders on the NASS;

he angles to use the police to find guilty and oust elected leaders of the NASS;

he sends terrorist detainees to areas where terrorism does not exist, thus creating more war fronts for the Nigeria Army;

he dissolves Boards of Parastatals in a whimp;

he uses cronies to go after functionaries of the last government, etc....

PMB is most vindictive president;

By the time PMB is allowed 6 months in office, Nigeria shall be like Uganda under Idi Amin.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by globalresource: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
is former NSA a pdp member?

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
chief wailer
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Coolcash1: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
gregor1:
37. Coolcash1: Quote Post
ITS PAY BACK TIME....

Meaning that ones fundamental human right should be bridged?

There is nothing of such here. There is nothing like rights when the man abused and did not respect other people's rights while in office. He intimidated, harrassed and unlawfully arrested some which was a clear violation of their rights. Not forgetting misappropriation and diversion of security budgeted funds during his tenure.

So, he needs to be picked up to clarify and justify reason(s) for his actions...lo ba tan
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Malazzy: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is just the beginning. Change!! Ofcos on the opposition. Just wonder where this selective fight will take us cos every thing about this administration has become one-sided.... Talk about the ex-governors that the "new efcc" is going after...(fight against corruption is excellent wen it isn't against a select few).... Talk about appointments............... Buhari our "President"

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by deltapikin(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
We wanted things to be done in the right way that is why we voted for change but unfortunately there is no difference. The same DSS some people are praising their action now is what we complained bitterly Under PDP rule. I did'nt expect the present government to use them as a tool for vengeance like the days of PDP. If col. Dasuki is found wanting of any crime, i believed there is a laid down rules. He should be invited for interrogation rather than beseiging his house as if he is a common criminal that is declared wanted.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Coolcash1: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
hansad:
PMB is already a dictator - he rules with no ministers;

he angles to impose leaders on the NASS;

he angles to use the police to find guilty and oust elected leaders of the NASS;

he sends terrorist detainees to areas where terrorism does not exist, thus creating more war fronts for the Nigeria Army;

he dissolves Boards of Parastatals in a whimp;

he uses cronies to go after functionaries of the last government, etc....

PMB is most vindictive president;

By the time PMB is allowed 6 months in office, Nigeria shall be like Uganda under Idi Amin.

Another Metuh Wailer in the house....Bros, park well joor

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I mentioned this to Zicoraads o.
And I was told that DSS oprlerates like CIA.
They can pick you up at any time, even when what they have is a search warrant.
No, actually they require a Judge ordered arrest warrant which they don't have....thats why they can't take him into custody instead placing a siege on his house. Courts are closed till Tuesday due to the Sallah holidays so this could go on till Tuesday, Dasuki's lawyers I hear will secure an injunction against the siege on Tuesday and I hear former presidents IBB, GEJ,Gowon and the Sultan are reaching out to Bubu to end the siege.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Coolcash1: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
deltapikin:
We wanted things to be done in the right way that is why we voted for change but unfortunately there is no difference. The same DSS some people are praising their action now is what we complained bitterly Under PDP rule. I did'nt expect the present government to use them as a tool for vengeance like the days of PDP. If col. Dasuki is found wanting of any crime, i believed there is a laid down rules. He should be invited for interrogation rather than beseiging his house as if he is a common criminal that is declared wanted.

Is he not a criminal? .... grin
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by 1shortblackboy: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:
PDP has been crying to high heavens for Buhari to attend quickly to the challenges facing the nation.

Buhari has concluded his background work and he is now setting out with steps to put things in order.

The very same PDP are now the stumbling block determined that the President must be frustrated from achieving anything positive, so they can lament about his failures.

Nigerians behold your enemies.

A revolution would have put PDP in the coffin it put many Nigerians for 16years, but a democratic change ensures they continue on the sidelines, and will continue to torment the souls of the dead.

A revolution is not far-fetched, it is already overdue.
u guys talk like people who are not educated and its really shocking. What happened to a warrant of arrest and court orders ? D law even provides that anybody being arrested must be told d reason for his arrest. When this regime starts acting illegally just months after getting into office I wonder how far in illegality it would go...... Nigeria where is our change?

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Tranquill: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan was a democratically elected president who ruled Nigeria like a military dictator!
I saw your profile picture showing u having bum sexx because I thought you were speaking through your anus.
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by frankson1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:
Olisa Metuh is a fuccking hypocrite! Where was he when Jonathan and PDP used DSS officials to surround Bola Tinubu's house and Government House in Owerri? Even Adam's Oshiomole wasn't spared of Jonathan's tyranny. All because they were APC members.

Olisa Metuh should shut the fucck up and go get a tutorial from Lai Mohammed on how to play the opposition.

Onye ara!

In his mind he's playing opposition.
I blame the security agents for not giving him the type of slap that will make him see stars.
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by tommykiwi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:

Onye ara!
what r u saying? The man is speaking the truth b4 tins gets out of out.This Cattle rearer is taking tins too far now.
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by texazzpete(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abeg can someone forward me any news article where this same metuh complained when the DSS were harassing Sanusi, seizing his passport and attempting to detain him?

Surely he must have made a similar complaint then?

Smh. What a hypocrite!
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by babadem2much(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
#fact. God bless my sister as better things will never depart from u

Beremx:

Onye ara!
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by Benzzle: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mogidi:

And like we're witnessing, he abused his powers two months into his reign abi?
abuse is abuse, he abused amaechi el rufai and the list goes on...Dasuki is a corrupt man and he should defend himself pdp can cry to death you're free to join them
The hunter is now the hunted...if dss forgives him na you all will still cry wolf and call it northern agenda so let buhari do what pdp couldn't do for 16 years
Re: PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship by snapshot: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beremx:

Exactly my point the APC is not different from the PDP,they are of the same stock so they should stop deceiving people with change slogan

Onye ara!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video) / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion / President Buhari Appoints Five Principal Officers For NASENI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.