Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (38301 Views)

Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by ngoziama: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-buhari-arrest-boko-haram-not-dasuki
Cc lalasticlala

Ayoooooo Fayose thank youuuuuu.

Dollar is rising everyday
Boko haram killings on the rise
No ministers
Appointments tilted to one side (ethnic and religion based)
Gay law about to be reversed
Inec independence about to be jeopardised

Buhariiiiiiiiiooooo I have so much respect for you but this your Change I may forfeit and get down from your vehicle
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by engroluyede: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy, Fayose is at it again

Fayose at what? Buhari from time is a dictatorship and he need to be told that this is democracy not other...... Kakilopbroto grin Patrick of Benin
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by dazojay(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
U sound as a sick person with no future ambition.U don't talk I'll of a leader no matter his leadership rules.People like u are supposed to be ruled out of this social forum..sillyhegoat
Editor1:
When a dullard rules, the people regret!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by abraka00(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:
Fayose we are still scanning your case! Did you complete your 10yrs after impeachment before you become governor again? Hold on, we coming for you!
You are a fool. Was he convicted by any law court? Why do u think he should spend 10years before being actively involved in politics? You are an animal and should be treated as an animal.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
fayose again...
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am beginning to love dis man called Sambo Dasuki
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by oluala881: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fayose will always tell them the truth, fayose carry go jo.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
fitzmayowa:

This must be a joke, you are coming for fayose after he flawed APC in ekiti 'left right and centre', as it stands now APC can't do anything to him...
Thank you jaaare, Fayose is a champ and we all love him
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by kaysman2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eeya. Its too bad that you don't even matter in the scheme of things. He didn't get your vote?? Lol, you're a grain of sand in the Sahara Desert....

Lol... o ya mi lenu o!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by iyobosadavid: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
babajero:
Buhari is just unddoing himself, well Glory to God he didn't get my vote.
but he is now the president abi? So you and your vote . Should go and die or still jump with it into the lagoon
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Classicool(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Still watching the 4 years season film produced by president of west germany....... Directed by DD..... Shooting in ill nation 9ja Daura....
We gonn see
We wann know what's going to happen. Still watching the 4 years season film produced by president of west germany....... Directed by DD..... Shooting in ill nation 9ja Daura....
We gonn see
We wann know what's going to happen.
Still watching the 4 years season film produced by president of west germany....... Directed by DD..... Shooting in ill nation 9ja Daura....
We gonn see
We wann know what's going to happen.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by kuchikau: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Since you voted for change you must live with its consequences...foolish president and brainwashed nigerians
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by amalder: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
As they use to say. Now the gods speak
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by sasquareT(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy, Fayose is at it again
Yes is hitting the truth again....hav you ever seen anythin wrong in what Buhari does?
Or you are just too lazy to read through Fayose wordz
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by dame16: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
please name the so many atrocities cus we don't know them and nobody gave you likes. count yourself lucky to have internet. shame
tucky200:
Seems to me pdp are behind boko haram..because dis dasuki guy commited so many atrocities on this same boko haram issue and now pdp are here supporting him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2015
The same dss buhari drove away from aso rock he is now using to witch-hunt his enemies. I thought he said he had forgot the past?
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by tucky200(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2015
dame16:
please name the so many atrocities cus we don't know them and nobody gave you likes. count yourself lucky to have internet. shame
There wasn't a comment there I booked space....I just modified it
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Sijo01(f): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2015
sasquareT:

Yes is hitting the truth again....hav you ever seen anythin wrong in what Buhari does?
Or you are just too lazy to read through Fayose wordz

You wanna tell me what you're ranting about? angry Does my post(s) signify any support for Buhari?. ....... . You better climb your bed and stay off my handle
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2015
mmrius:
This azz wipe should go learn when to talk and when not to talk. He should also decide if he wants to be Governor of Ekiti state or the spokesperson for the PDP. He is inconsequential as far as PMB is concerned. He does not even exist, neither is he considered whenever tough decisions are to be made. So he should shut it already and stop trying hard to be relevant in Nigeria politics.

A quick one..... if you run for Governor/moderator for any section of Nairaland, will you win? This man Fayose is HIS EXELLENCY THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE. My humble opinion though.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by boujaye: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
SenseiX:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-buhari-arrest-boko-haram-not-dasuki
Cc lalasticlala
Oshomole that knows how to open his mouth wide like a goat sufering from diarrhea when it comes to ngozi knows how to seal his mouth when buhari miskew. CHEAP UGLY sycophant.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by HarryMichael: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2015
We just have to give Buhari sometimes because it not easy. This country don corrupt pass anyting, those people that are on top know more than we do.even if we cry from now till 2mao heaven will not open, they will do what is in thier mind. Keep hope on the change. The reason why the boko H is striking hard this days is because thier reign will soon come to an end. According to a gravitational law- Everything that goes up on earth will surely come down . Boko-haram menace will soon be a story, i dreamt that. [i]Buhari-Oshinbajo ; i think these men has a very good thing to offer.[/i]
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by M4gunners: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Just tell me why i should not like this Man called Fayose? My role model.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by HarryMichael: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Just tell me why i should not like this Man called Fayose? My role model.
it means you are heartless
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by M4gunners: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2015
HarryMichael:
it means you are heartless
Thank you for your opinion, am just hearing it for the first time.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by olyivy(f): 2:35am On Jul 18, 2015
podosci:
A fight he cannot win? Billions of dollars was misappropriated by Dasuki as NSA head, let us even forget the money meant for fighting terrorist that was embezzled, remember when the NSA used the private jet of pastor to launder millions of Naira to South Africa?
Buhari did not become a Major General in the once Feared and respected Nigerian Army by posting nuisance on Nairaland. He didnt become President by tweeting on twitter..Our President GCFR Federal Republic of Nigeria has 170million Nigerians behind him and there is no fight he can't win
It is EFCC that goes after thieves NOT DSS.

They have not told us what the are looking for from a man who has video evidence of Jega's meeting with APC
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by ChikezieU(m): 3:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Ranks007:
I am beginning to love dis man called Sambo Dasuki
He is always calm and talks when due
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by ChikezieU(m): 3:45am On Jul 18, 2015
otunsman:
The same dss buhari drove away from aso rock he is now using to witch-hunt his enemies. I thought he said he had forgot the past?
it is said he has a video prove of jega meeting with APC officials, I don't know if it's true thou since they don't have a any reason to arrest him
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by wmoruf(m): 3:51am On Jul 18, 2015
f*ck u nd ur vote,,,why u black people dey always think backward like dis,carry ur so called vote go withdraw bar from ATM
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by gare(f): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2015
podosci:
A fight he cannot win? Billions of dollars was misappropriated by Dasuki as NSA head, let us even forget the money meant for fighting terrorist that was embezzled, remember when the NSA used the private jet of pastor to launder millions of Naira to South Africa?
Buhari did not become a Major General in the once Feared and respected Nigerian Army by posting nuisance on Nairaland. He didnt become President by tweeting on twitter..Our President GCFR Federal Republic of Nigeria has 170million Nigerians behind him and there is no fight he can't win
who told you he has 170 million Nigerians behind him, have you forgotten how many people that that voted for him which is about 15million Nigerians, that is less then 10% of the population of this country, he doesn't have my support over acts like this, we all want change and as such there should be fairness in all that he does.

If continues like this then by mid term he would have lost all the support he got, all we have seen from is govt is just trips abroad and appointments from the North for every vacant position. We are yet to see anything do you think a leopard can change its skin, No it can not, so you guys should not be deceived PMB can never change.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by Imortal001: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2015
abraka00:
You are a fool. Was he convicted by any law court? Why do u think he should spend 10years before being actively involved in politics? You are an animal and should be treated as an animal.
Social media give alot of people power.. can you call me a fool when you see me face2face?
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by signz: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
temitemi1:
That is my ROLE MODEL talking cheesy grin grin

You no well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki by oweman: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Fayose is simply a sick man .
He should be adviced to reduce or completely stop daily weed smoking he could just go comletely mad soon .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / #EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.