Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert (955 Views)

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / MTN Has Done It Again / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert by wheesin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Have you guys seen the MTN Beta Talk advert on TV. I just saw it now and i must say its a call to war among network providers.
In the advert which featured one of the brands top ambassadors, soundsultan, showed four people in a longest talker competition, each wearing different colours of shirt, red(airtel), deep green(glo) yellow(mtn) and lemon green(etisalat). And of course the winner was the guy in yellow, while the guy in lemon green walked away angrily because his phone displayed insufficient credit, mocking etisalat's latest double recharge promo.

Are this network providers at it again ? Or is this just another joke ?

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert by lordtim001(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Talk-a-thon
Re: Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert by Visocrate(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
if they can resort to physical fight even no problems I go serve as ref

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert by Warlord3000(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Glo should pay them back then by using the world renowned traffic light color symbols too cheesy

Red means STOP...

Yellow means READY...

AND

Green Means Go and GLO cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert by Tolzeal(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
I swear , That Advert Is just so FUVKING boring.
Them make Sound SULTAN look stewpid to me.

Saka's portability still seeem to be the best they've GOT.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started Trouble Again With The Beta Talk Advert by wheesin(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Warlord3000:
Glo should pay them back then by using the world renowned traffic light color symbols too cheesy

Red means STOP...

Yellow means READY...

AND

Green Means Go and GLO cheesy wink

my niga this your advert idea could earn you millions..quickly remove it before they plaigarise it o

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Unveil Galaxy Note 5 To Be August 13 / Airtel 'join The Smartphone Offer' Is The Biggest Scam In History! / DIGITAL FRIDAY: Posh Mobile Unveils Market's Smallest GSM Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.