Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Movie Download Websites - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Movie Download Websites (19602 Views)

Mobile Movie Download / Need A Site For Mobile Movie Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Download Websites by MaxGraviton: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
kudos4u:
If you are using android I would advice you to Google search for SHOWBOX application. You will thank me later

You're on point
Re: Movie Download Websites by kudos4u(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Baroba:

Download Kodi app from Google play store if you use android, Google search yify moviesHD add on for Kodi, download and install from zip.. This addon has movies from 1920 till present, you will watch movies to your heart content.

Here is a good tutorial to follow..https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-yify-movies-hd-for-xbmc/

Searching for subtitles application after a successful video download? Just search for "SUBLOADER" app from playstore. Thank me later
Re: Movie Download Websites by Innovation4real: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2015
jbazic:
just download any movie and search for d subtitles via Google.... Type d movies name with.srt it will give you many link to download d subtitle of d movie..
Interesting! I tried dis & gt some links quite right. Pls in what format wl d downloaded subtitle file be? And hw wl I integrate it into d movie?
Re: Movie Download Websites by Innovation4real: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Is there a way or site to get a paid movie & download it free?
Re: Movie Download Websites by emilyone(f): 1:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Which site can one download latest Yoruba movies[sup][/sup]
Re: Movie Download Websites by cupidhero(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
penquin:
pls do you have any idea on hw to download torrents with mtn simple server
No idea bro. If your simple server can download with IDM.... you can get HD movies from-www.ganool.de, it is not a torrent site and they have 720 and 1080 movies there.... it is highly compressed you can download PC games from - www.oceanofgames.com with IDM.
Re: Movie Download Websites by cupidhero(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
penquin:
No idea bro. If your simple server can download with IDM.... you can get HD movies from-www.ganool.de, it is not a torrent site and they have 720 and 1080 movies there.... it is highly compressed you can download PC games from - www.oceanofgames.com with IDM too. You can search NL for more info.
Re: Movie Download Websites by cupidhero(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
penquin:
No idea bro. If your simple server can download with IDM.... you can get HD movies from-www.ganool.de, it is not a torrent site and they have 720 and 1080 movies there.... it is highly compressed you can download PC games from - www.oceanofgames.com with IDM too. You can search NL for more info, i saw a post about how to power all apps with simple serve.
Re: Movie Download Websites by Codedboy95(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Movie Download Websites by JMystique(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
yts.im only bluray copies 720,1080p and even 3D
Re: Movie Download Websites by CircleOfWilis: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls where can I download 30days in Atlanta?

Thank u
Re: Movie Download Websites by Pancho01(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oyetboy:
download subloader from playstore
Thanks so much! I got it
Re: Movie Download Websites by chiebuka600(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Celeb News Arena dot Com
Re: Movie Download Websites by Youngpo413: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
king406:
Hello NL.
Please im trying to find a site to download movies of 720p or higher for free, without credit card payment, unfortunately for me i can only find the sites that request for credit card payment which i dont want. I only know of the common o2tvseries.com and the movies there are not clear at all. So please post all the movie/series sites u know. Thanks!
I'm a movie freak too check that link on my signature for 420p,720p and 1080p videos
Re: Movie Download Websites by eightsin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can someone please put me through on how to download using torrent. I mean downloading those compressed movies. Do I need to download ah app? I'm using a z10 but wanna download movies for my pc
Re: Movie Download Websites by grinace(m): 3:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm a movie freak too check that link on my signature for 420p,720p and 1080p videos
Waww God bless u my guy that's the best site to download and stream thanks
I had been aimlessly searching for full HD insurgent and dawn of the planet of apes and there I found it superclear

1 Like

Re: Movie Download Websites by Youngpo413: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2015
grinace:

Waww God bless u my guy that's the best site to download and stream thanks
I had been aimlessly searching for full HD insurgent and dawn of the planet of apes and there I found it superclear
you are welcome
Re: Movie Download Websites by Kenplanet(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015
king406:
Hello NL.
Please im trying to find a site to download movies of 720p or higher for free, without credit card payment, unfortunately for me i can only find the sites that request for credit card payment which i dont want. I only know of the common o2tvseries.com and the movies there are not clear at all. So please post all the movie/series sites u know. Thanks!
if you have a system just use extratorrent.cc or kickass. To or .fm with your torrent application
Re: Movie Download Websites by demdam101010(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please I need IDM SERIAL NOS,MY OWN HAS EXPIRED,KINDLY HELP ME OUT,FOR EASY AND QUICK DOWNLOAD.
Re: Movie Download Websites by mablie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
demdam101010:
Please I need IDM SERIAL NOS,MY OWN HAS EXPIRED,KINDLY HELP ME OUT,FOR EASY AND QUICK DOWNLOAD.
Go to this website,watch the tutorial video "how to hack IDM for free" and follow the steps.That was how I was able to acquire my own IDM full version FOC
idmforfree..com/p/idm-tips.html
Re: Movie Download Websites by jbazic(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Innovation4real:
Interesting! I tried dis & gt some links quite right. Pls in what format wl d downloaded subtitle file be? And hw wl I integrate it into d movie?
it will be come in zip format, unzip it with xplore or winzip, den move it to d folder Wia ur video is,use vlc player or mxplayer rather play d movIE, click option goto subtitle open and select d very subtitle of the movie... .i hope dis helps
Re: Movie Download Websites by Ayostically: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
kudos4u:
If you are using android I would advice you to Google search for SHOWBOX application. You will thank me later

I hav showbox app but it's not downloading the videos. wat I get is 'video has been added to download list' but u don't find the video in the shiwbox folder.
wat do I do
Re: Movie Download Websites by mosjames: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
I don't like to download again, just gonna watch it online, my c8 battery will cry ehn grin
Re: Movie Download Websites by ericmor: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
kudos4u:

U said we will thank u latter n I have come to say my own thank u m God bless
Re: Movie Download Websites by chinedumo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
ericmor:

U said we will thank u latter n I have come to say my own thank u m God bless
is it really that good?
Re: Movie Download Websites by Kingy10: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
nice
Re: Movie Download Websites by ericmor: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
kudos4u:

But downloading d movie is dem too slow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? / Airtel Monthly BB Complete 3gb For 1,400 / How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.