Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide (665 Views)

Buhari Not A Democrat, Lacks Moral Rights To Intervene In Gambia – Fayose / Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
If the truth must be told, President Barack Obama has stepped on a sacred ground that has desecrated the moral belief of every religion in the world. We may not know the reason why he did what he did…Except you have your own opinion other than equality. In Nigeria, we are strongly opposed to it.
No leader in the world no matter how radical the person may be has ever achieved what Obama has over the years in terms of controversial bills… The US Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage and upheld Mr Obama's signature healthcare law, and Congress passed legislation critical to the Trans-Pacific Partnership all in one week.
Some religious people say that he is evil. Yet, at a press conference, he was asked if that week the same-sex marriage was legalized was indeed the best week of his life. "My best week, I will tell you, was marrying Michelle.
That was a really good week. Malia and Sasha being born, excellent weeks," he said. He has become the most famous president in the world and is getting more powerful than the other world leaders who may not be able to measure up with him since same-sex marriage was legalized in America.
No matter how evil or negative a lot of us might have seen this legalization; it was a rebranding tool that has thunderbolt him to be more famous and powerful than he was before now.
Vladimir Putin is comfortably sitting on the number one position on the 2015 Forbes’ The World’s Most Powerful People with Obama on the second position. Obama has appeared on every list from Time’s 100 Most Influential People to lists of famous people because he is the President of America. Today, being a president has not made him more famous but legalizing this ‘sacred’ aspect of the human’s lifestyle.
Obama knew that one thing that the American people are fighting for is equality. He may not be able to solve this which must have been the reason he went for the same-sex legalization. If it was a re-election that Obama was campaigning for, a lot of us would think that it is political. There is no third term for him. He is a black with the blood of an African running through his veins.
He moved past politics and morality in ensuring that he leaves the seat as a man who made history either in a positive or negative way. He knows how Africans take this thing yet, he agreed to allow this legalization…What is his take on this? What would history say of him who said this in 2008 to Pastor Rick Warren, when he was asked how he sees marriage as being “between a man and a woman?
“ I am not in favor of gay marriage.” He added that as a Christian, he viewed that bond as a “sacred union. God’s in the mix.” The American election is few months from now. Does it mean that Obama used this legalization to favour the Democrats during the election? Time will tell...
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by lative(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
dia laws dia bis
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Makes sense
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Make I check who they knock for my door
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
I've jx lost respect for that man
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I've jx lost respect for that man
really? on what basis?
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 18, 2015
isokay
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by TemmyWon(f): 3:46am On Jul 18, 2015
I said it!
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Degis(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2015
The fellow is a disappointment to anyone that has known is stand pre election time. I pray that the Democrats will find somebody sensible enough to mitigate the damages he has done
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
don't hate the player hate the game
Re: How Obama Used Gay Rights To Rank Up His Failing Popularity Worldwide by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
u have to agree with me that the plan was a masterclass

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Main Engineer Apprehended By SSS / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pics / Dogara Am Scared Of Gbaja Sagacity He Is An Orator He Will Speaker Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.