Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Peacemaker?. Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peacemaker?. Share Your Experience. (608 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Peacemaker Had His Ear Chopped Off While Separating Fight At A Birthday Party In / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peacemaker?. Share Your Experience. by Thok(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Due to a thread I saw about 2 fighting drivers been seperated. I got the idea for this thread. As a peacemaker, there is time to make peace and there is time, to enjoy the show. Let me share some experience I still remember.

1, In my new apartment, my friends and I just parked into, we had these neighbours they were ladies. Fine and flashy. The day gbege happen, Na for inside their room e start it was as though the house wanted caving in, b4 we knew what was happening, they brought themselves outside to start wrestling proper at first we took it as play, and before we knew what was happening, the ladies hands don turn to scissors, tearing their clothes and landing slaps on each other. I had to intervene by restricting the stronger lady(with better assets) into my room for her to calm down. She tried resisting, but I had to calm her down. When she seemed calm, the weaker one tried entering my room and started shouting at the door, before I knew it, the girl inside carried a heavy mug I cherish in one swift move and threw it at the door shattering the mug to pieces. This was a mug that's heavy and costly. Shooo. After that, she left, and we settled. But it was at a price.

2, Recently, I had to meet with my supervisor on a project matter. I baffed up wella, feeling fly and cool. On my way, I saw 2 dudes blocking my guy for an incident that happened the previous day that I was aware of, before I knew it 1 of them land slap for my guy face (If that slap Na SMS, e for register delivered). The slap was the start of beating they gave my guy. As an homeboy, I knew I had to do something about it, 'cos I can't just stand the sight of some persons arranging my guy and I'll be a bystander.
I waded in, one carry bench to hit him on his forehead, I drag am komot from the guy hand. We had a tussle and this continued while the other guy kept hitting my homeboy. While this was going on, they challenged me and I told them that I have no beef with them. It was then I discovered that these guys were runs men, who came to mend my guy for having a little squabble with a sister to one of them. All the while the tussle went on, what surprised me was the way people stood afar off, watching Free Cinema. After dust settled, My shirt had more resemblance to a rag, the hole for arms expanded to become an agbada, a leg to a pair was missing. The price- torn shirt, lost slippers.

Share your experience so far.
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove.
Re: Peacemaker?. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ftc
Re: Peacemaker?. Share Your Experience. by Thok(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin A thread of more than 2 years

(1) (Reply)

British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba / Letter To MTN By An Angry Nigeria / What Is The "Share" Button On Nairaland For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.