Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million (1267 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million by chiboyz(m): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2009
I need advice from the forum on business i could start up in Nigeria with N10million. please any good advise is most welcome.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million by brianromel(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
Look at the start a business section and check the topic.
Business for people on the go.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million by MNLFE: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hi. You are looking to start a business with =N=10m.

I can put you in touch with people who can built a soap and detergent plant for you, it would be small scale though. You have to assess if there is market potential for this. I have been living in Nigeria for over 11 years and I can tell you that there definately is.

And it may even cost you much less than 10 million.

Reply via PM to me before we start communicating on the phone. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million by kingville(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2009
HELLO FRIEND,

I WOULD LIKE TO COMMEND YOU FOR WANTING PEOPLES VIEW ON HOW YOU
CAN MAXIMISE YOUR FUNDS, I AM A FINANCIAL ADVISER AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY
THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO MAKE GOOD RETURNS ON YOUR INVESTMENT
BUT BEFORE I GIVE ANY ADVICE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR OBJECTIVES
ARE SO THAT WITH THAT I KNOW HOW TO ADVICE ON DIVERSIFICATION INTO
SHORTTERM,MEDIUMTERM AND LONGTERM.
DO SEND ME AN EMAIL feelkc.daniel@gmail.com and i would REPLY YOU.
TAKE CARE
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million by peteonyema: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2009
If you are really serious, you could come dwn to warri, Delta State, we have a business project in building a music labelling industry, and from statistics and logistics, its about 11 Million. This is also a life and long term investment, so if u think u want to go into a very lucrative business, that will bring out the most influencial post in Delta State, then I would advise u come into Warri, as there is nothing like a music industry here and this will be the first of a kind, and u should kniw wat that means to the music industry located in an oil city. Please feel free to contact me on 08073951973.
Re: What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N10 Million by Kaestro(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
If I may ask where did you get 10million from? If you were man enough to make that money you sure should be smart enough to know where to put it?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover Money From Fake Foreign Currency Changers At Allen Avenue / How To Go Into Integrated Rice Processing / Stone Paper Machines Suppliers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.