Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Checkout The Jamaican Parliament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Jamaican Parliament (2738 Views)

Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Still Thinking About What The Jamaican Woman Did To This Fine American Boy. Huh / Members Of The Jamaican Parliament [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Akeelahtunez(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2015
All I see are rastaferians grin

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Weed parliament grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by ramdris(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2015
End time parliament...
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Imortal001: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Ganja parliament.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by laidian(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2015
National Weed Parliament of Jamaica

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by buskie13(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Igbo smokers association of Jamaica

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by papaejima1: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Even with the weed they are more comported and more peaceful than our own parliament (NASS) undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by isan(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Weed smokers parliament

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2015
isan:
Weed smokers parliament
Dumb, ignorant idiotts like you....Visit Jamaica and see how well organised the place is compared to your country. Hopeless fools.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dumb, ignorant idiotts like you....Visit Jamaica and see how well organised the place is compared to your country. Hopeless fools.

Sir plzz be civil,he was only tryna make a joke
U also need 2change ur mind set&see dat NIGERIA wud soon get beta,dere is always lite@d end of a tunnel ok..
#GODBLESSU

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by glimpse(f): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
papaejima1:
Even with the weed they are more comported and more peaceful than our own parliament (NASS) undecided undecided

the weed gives them inner peace
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by isan(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
ROSSIKE:
stop smoking dat igbo ok? It's not gud for yur watery brain. Idiot
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by sinkhole: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
papaejima1:
They were peacefull in the picture that does not mean that they are always peacefull and Nigerian MPs are not always rowdy!
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by papaejima1: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
sinkhole:
They were peacefull in the picture that does not mean that they are always peacefull and Nigerian MPs are not always rowdy!
I'd grant you that if you show me one picture of the Jamaican parliament in a free for all fight.

Umm, as for our NASS I can furnish you with a pic for every president since OBJ! Even one where they were climbing fences and gates! grin grin
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by papaejima1: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
glimpse:

the weed gives them inner peace
A peace that passeth all understanding as my bible would say. grin grin
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by sinkhole: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
papaejima1:

I'd grant you that if you show me one picture of the Jamaican parliament in a free for all fight.

Umm, as for our NASS I can furnish you with a pic for every president since OBJ! Even one where they were climbing fences and gates! grin grin
that is because they take fresh and succulent weed while ours take dry weed grin
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by papaejima1: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
sinkhole:
that is because they take fresh and succulent weed while ours take dry weed grin
**Faints**
Wakes up, reads the response again
**Faints round two**
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by tayoxx(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
this mehn dey high steady
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
isan:
stop smoking dat igbo ok? It's not gud for yur watery brain. Idiot

Ignorant, stupi.d dunce. If everyone abroad called you a fraudster, drug-pusher, or terrorist by virtue of being Nigerian, you will be the first to open your ugly mouth to shout 'prejudice'. Yet like a compound dunce with no home training, you freely do it to other people/nationalities and expect to be taken seriously. Donkey.
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Sir plzz be civil,he was only tryna make a joke

How would you like a ''joke'' in which some foreigners went online and labelled all Nigerians drug dealers? Or all Nigerian women prostitutes? My guess is you won't find the 'joke' funny one bit. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by olapluto(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
If in support say HIGH
Those against say weed
The HiGHs have it.
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by DonXavi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
These are the real ganja farmers no doubt
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
one thing I still don't understand is how come these guys don't run mad despite smoking weeds so much than an average youth who smoke it, abi their dada hair na defensive shield from madness
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by Orjioorji(f): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
buskie13:
Igbo smokers association of Jamaica
eegbo smokers not Igbo.
Re: Checkout The Jamaican Parliament by buskie13(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Orjioorji:
eegbo smokers not Igbo.
mister....it's igbo] n not eegbo

(1) (Reply)

Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large. / For Those Who Justify The Nigerian Army Of The Shittite GENOCIDE! / Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.