Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lacasera Beverage - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lacasera Beverage (1915 Views)

Lacasera Shut Down ,see Why / Facts You Should Know About Milo Beverage Drink / Lacasera Beverage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lacasera Beverage by akudinaobi(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2015
I was shocked when I visited my mechanic who wants to work on my wheels ,because me shock absorber is bad
So when he wanted to loosing the nuts it was very strong due to its rusty nature
My mechanic just went out and bought a can of lacasera (hot) and pour on the nuts likesome minutes the whole nuts where loosed so I asked him why lacasera he said that's how they have being using it for years because it has a high acidic agent which wipes out any rust on any tight nuts and bolts
NOTICE
Lacasera has an acidic substance that can soften any nut, just pour the hot liquid on it after some time then loose it freely

NB...........lacasera is 100 percent safe for consumption please don't get me wrong
Re: Lacasera Beverage by Zehner(f): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Chineke! And how am I sure it won't loosen all the intestines in my stomach now? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Beverage by libertyfather(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Zehner:
Chineke! And how am I sure it won't loosen all the intestines in my stomach now? embarassed

Mix with 2 spoonful of salt and lime then take twice daily
Re: Lacasera Beverage by Zehner(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2015
libertyfather:

would you show me how to take this prescription. I learn quickly from "observing"
Re: Lacasera Beverage by libertyfather(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Zehner:
would you show me how to take this prescription. I learn quickly from "observing"

Yeah anytime,anyday,anywhere
Re: Lacasera Beverage by idrisalomagold(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
libertyfather:

Please what will this do for the body? What will u miss with salt and lime
Re: Lacasera Beverage by akudinaobi(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Please what will this do for the body? What will u miss with salt and lime
He is missing lime and salt in lacasera but before you do I suggest you buy a very good mat or plank if you deserve it a nail your own coffin ,just leave the obituary write ups for us we can handle it
Mtcheeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Guess How Much My Mum Bought This 10 Seeds Of Palm Fruit Sized Tomatoes / How To Save Money On Food! / Where Can I Make Edible Prints For Cake In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.