Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) (52587 Views)

Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University / Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Ok?
Daughter of the richest black man in the world graduating from a mere Uk uni? I was expecting her to study in the Mars, Jupiter or Pluto with aliens. coolcool
go and read again. Pls.
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
My graduation is coming up in 3 days.. Hope when i post it on nairaland the wil take it to front page
only if you graduate with first class
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Sijo01:
Watin she graduate with?
na who you con dey ask?

1 Like

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2015
allanphash7:
Pls my people

Is there no university in Nigeria again?

This is to tell you that these bastard politicians doesnt really care about US all they care about is just their selfish interest

Siphon money send their children abroad and secure better future for them

I have read over four dignitaries in the last few days whom their child(ren) graduated from university abroad

Mehn Nigeria sucks

Nigeria is cursed
by you?
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by ohzee(f): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2015
You guys don't seem to get it. There are also many middle class Nigerian parents who work hard, plan early and save to send their kids to these expensive universities.

People that live abroad start a college fund for their children while the children work hard to get scholarships. In Africa we prefer to buy asoebi and gold, show off multiple cars and houses. It's just a matter of choice, discipline and prayer
I admire those children. They refused to let their parents wealth or position prevent them from studying

2 Likes

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Yevgeny:
Nigerian elites are pushing their kids abroad to go to school so they cab come back home to take over from their parents and continue the loot

meanwhile, MOST nairalanders are of the same age but instead of investing in themselves, they will rather argue Biafra and be more concerned about what class this rich kids graduated with and what tonto dike is wearing today or argue about which tribe owns most oil blocs lol. meanwhile this rich kids that won the genetic lotto will intermarry without considering which tribe is which

Just like their parents, most of them (Nairaland goons) will be the boy boy or concubines to these rich kids and the circle will continue

good luck fellas cool

Before I reply to your points....I would like to say I fully agree....or partly agree.

The problem is the reason why Dangote sends the kids abroad (and it was not like that always....twenty five years ago, rich Nigerians sent their kids to unis at home). Our universities are poorly funded.

For many years ASUU has been on strike about this issue. In 2009, they got an agreement from the government. N3 trillion in four years. By 2013....govt had not paid the money....and ASUU went on strike again. Govt renegotiatied the agreement to N1 trillion over 5 years....and so far 2014 instalment has been paid. 2015 has not been paid.

Meanwhile....our universities are broke. We have to increase fees.....but you Nigerians will complain. So.....we are left with govt finding extra money.....in trillions of naira....for the unviersities. Money they do not have.

And Dangote's daughter's uni has a budget of at least 100million pounds(not naira-pounds)....meaning they can employ enough lecturers, pay for research projects, have good facilities, and accommodation. Meanwhile, your average university city in the UK....ie the host city....is run well, water and light flows, telecoms and internet works, and the local people are friendly.

So why won't Dangote send his kids out? And it is not only Dangote.....even middle and poor Nigerians are sending the kids out of the country too.

We need to have a frank talk about our universities. And let's be honest....in addition to dealing with corruption, we may need to raise fees, and we may need to raise taxes. Oil money IS not enough.

4 Likes

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by ohzee(f): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Before I reply to your points....I would like to say I fully agree....or partly agree.

The problem is the reason why Dangote sends the kids abroad (and it was not like that always....twenty five years ago, rich Nigerians sent their kids to unis at home). Our universities are poorly underfunded.

For many years ASUU has been on strike about this issue. In 2009, they got an agreement from the government. N3 trillion in four years. By 2013....govt had not paid the money....and ASUU went on strike again. Govt renegotiatied the agreement to N1 trillion over 5 years....and so far 2014 instalment has been paid. 2015 has not been paid.

Meanwhile....our universities are broke. We have to increase fees.....but you Nigerians will complain. So.....we are left with govt finding extra money.....in trillions of naira....for the unviersities. Money they do not have.

And Dangote's daughter's uni has a budget of at least 100million pounds(not naira-pounds)....meaning they can employ enough lecturers, pay for research projects, have good facilities, and accommodation. Meanwhile, your average university city in the UK....ie the host city....is run well, water and light flows, telecoms and internet works, and the local people are friendly.

So why won't Dangote send his kids out? And it is not only Dangote.....even middle and poor Nigerians are sending the kids out of the country too.

We need to have a frank talk about our universities. And let's be honest....in addition to dealing with corruption, we may need to raise fees, and we may need to raise taxes. Oil money IS not enough.

One million likes for you. Nigerians do not understand that we can't adequately fund universities to compete with others outside. Those with poor parents can study hard for scholarships and govt can provide student loans. But we are all waiting for oil money.
As for me, I will try my best to save for my kids to study in good schools with good environment to fully develop their potential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Ok?
Daughter of the richest black man in the world graduating from a mere Uk uni? I was expecting her to study in the Mars, Jupiter or Pluto with aliens. coolcool
u nor even read d story gan... She's is d daughter of d younger broda of Africa's richest man.
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You reason like a naive dunce. Western universities have more Asians, eg Chinese, Japs and Indians attending them than Africans. Where does that place your racist conclusions? Good universities are a feature of developed, buoyant, trillion dollar economies where funding for one university could run into billions of dollars. That is why they attract students from across the world. It's not about skin colour. When developing nations like Nigeria eventually become developed nations, they will have their own great institutions too.
What's it about you that you are quick to insult people. You can object to him without calling him a dunce. Calling names make your argument lame even if you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2015
So you expect us to compete with this one's for Labour market ... Shoroniyen cheesy
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Sandydayz:
Ok smiley
Happy birthday
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Sandydayz(f): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Happy birthday
Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by brilliant5(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Ok?
no b e dauta. na e broda dota
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Which is better? To use their wealth to improve the standard of Education in Nigeria or keep rushing their children to western countries for studies? How will Nigeria grow.
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by mohince(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Ok?
Point of correction Sani dangote is a junior brother to aliko dangote
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Christonjnr(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ndi igbo ibe m. Ona aziza aburo Broom?
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Christonjnr(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ndi igbo ibe m. Ona aziza aburo Broom?
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
they know how bad our universities are so they go to other places'.....
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congratulations to the girl!

The other people on the images have ugly faces!
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by simdam500(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Goodluck to her as she proceeds
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
How old are you?
abat4real37:
by you?
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
See me see my in-law o
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
allanphash7:
How old are you?
ask google
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by afrika(f): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
NOT FIRST CLASS LIKE OTHER KIDS HAVE BEEN CO ING OUT WITH. ROCHAS.. etc
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by bigerboy200: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
free2ryhme:
she no graduate with First class grin grin
She doesn't need a first class.. Money is already on her feet..
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by bigerboy200: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iyoma2:
Which is better? To use their wealth to improve the standard of Education in Nigeria or keep rushing their children to western countries for studies? How will Nigeria grow.
Wen u have ur own money, u can use it to develop d standard of education by sending ur own children to Nigerian universities..ok?? For ur info,they run several scholarship schemes for students in Nigeria( at least I know dangote and okorocha have scholarship schemes that runs into millions).They have tried(they r still trying) their own quota after all they aren't to b blamed for d bleeped up state of Nigeria's education..Let them enjoy their wealth and give their children qualitative education in decent societies..habaa

1 Like

Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by teemahteemah(f): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Misternas89:
Oga oo, Naso ds tin don become trend shuooo shocked. Na Adenuga son go graduate 4rm university of Sunderland 2mao again...wishing her d very best anyways.
*Modified: 2 all my haters dem abeg Mk una no vex oo, I don knw say d tin go Mk FP na hin Mk me sharpaly comment.... Dedicating ds 2 my one n only heartthrob..you knw ursef oo I won't mention ya name. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
About 52 girls go dey imagine say na them now. Hehehe
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aliko Dangote's niece.
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Can her father's money take her to those planets you mentioned? That's why am always not too disturbed about my financial class because an average Nigerian parent can also afford such education for his child. It's all about focus and determination.
RichDad1:
Ok?
Re: Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigerboy200:

She doesn't need a first class.. Money is already on her feet..

Go lick it and that you are best at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosemary Adebutu Is Dead! Kessington Adebutu's Wife Dies / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.