Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria (1854 Views)

Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Court Orders Airtel Nigeria To Reverse Name To Econet Wireless / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria by toksdara(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2006
Econet --> Vodacom--> Vmobile --> Celtel --> ?[b][/b]

So far, the name and management of the present Celtel Nigeria (originally registered as Econet Wireless) has had three transitions since its inception in 2001. Let's hope this one is the last one at least for the next couple of years.

I believe this could have affected the growth and stability of the company when compared to its rivals in the telecoms industry. For example, MTN which it started with has long overtaken it in terms of the number of suscribers and national coverage. Glo Mobile which came into the market two years after Econet (Now Celtel) now longer sees it as a rival rather concentrates on MTN. From my latest enquiries, MTN and Glo Mobile have about 9.4 and 9.3 Million suscribers respectively while Celtel is lagging behind these two contenders.

Please send your replies containing questions, corrections, complaints and suggestions to my topic.

Thanks.
Re: Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria by cushman(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
Celtel is here to stay. We have so much faith in Celtel. Very soon others will begin to see pepper grin
Re: Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria by otokx(m): 4:15am On Oct 05, 2006
having faith in celtel is one thing but what bothers me is the release of very beautiful advertisement without any corresponding reward to their "loyal" clientele.
Re: Transition Pattern Of Econet Wireless Nigeria by cushman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yes, you have a point there

(1) (Reply)

Lets Come Together Nd Help Each Other / Bleep.yyy.zz Problems On My Mtn Modem / Top Four Anti-virus Apps For Android Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.