Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday (65748 Views)

15 Nigerian Billionaires That Own Private Jets -number 3 Has Up To 5 Aircrafts / Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by HirstMOG(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
xender:
frm d topic I thought dat was wat apun sef

God help us!!!
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by precious1967(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2015
thank u God for Your mercy on these people.
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2015
That man bald hair ma lawao, *coughing, drinks water*. Lawao, nothing wey we lo go see 4 naija cool
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by precious1967(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Snowflake002:
That man bald hair ma lawao, *coughing, drinks water*. Lawao, nothing wey we lo go see 4 naija cool
pls what do u mean?
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by ManTiger(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Please who is Ishilove and Lalasticlala? I want to no

KNOW

Na your kind dey quick to yab Buhari.

Common "No" and "Know" you can't differentiate in its usage.
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Nickymezor(f): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Metal birds @ each odas necks Lolz. .. Anyway thank God no one was hurt. Which kind mistake be dat oo...Those officials should be extremely careful abeg...WEDONTWANAHEARSOMEHEARTWRENCHINGNEWSFROMDATSECTOR
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Chibuhealth(f): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2015
ManTiger:

KNOW

Na your kind dey quick to yab Buhari.

Common "No" and "Know" you can't differentiate in its usage.
go to hell wit ur correction. If i like, i write knew. Ewu
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by simdam500(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Oma ga o...

Nothing is even working well in this my country. Aviation sef no dey alright.

Thank God no life was lost... how come in the first place?
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by simdam500(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth: na God win

Oh it your thread, no wonder am just receiving mentions from 2014...

I was like undecided
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by swanky132(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Thank God no life was lost but dat bald head for d 1st pix sha
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Reference(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
And now, I hope the authorities MAKE SURE repairs are done PROPERLY and in line with best practices because that is where the problem STARTS. If they rely on the airlines then they should expect more unfortunate news down the line. The good news is that it has not been covered up. At least we know the airline involved and perhaps the aircraft in question, so each customer can take a personal decision on whether it is worth the risk.
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by spiralwedge(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2015
dem wan turn piloting to road driving.... only in naija sha. airplane no be molue o
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by ManTiger(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
go to hell wit ur correction. If i like, i write knew. Ewu
Typical Africa!

Anyway kiss
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by adek6555: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
God protect us
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Vijon(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
thank God no life was lost...

in another news... do u need fast and reliable bulksms services ? check out www.fastalertsms.com
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by obailala(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Did the report just say Airbus A330 with 250 passengers?... What do all these Nigerian journalists even smoke? sad undecided
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by knightsamsong(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Carelessness...Heathrow airport receives over 20 times more d traffic but hardly any near misses
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by chubbygal(f): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-glcfBZDTLIo/ValoMFIsy2I/AAAAAAAF7jk/4uMOZ6y7VUQ/s1600/PLANE-CRASG-IKJ-2-224x300.png[/img]
http://www..net/2015/07/photos-two-plane-collide-at-lagos.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WbWAsIeykYg/ValoM9kcFyI/AAAAAAAF7jo/aaEusIjSqjM/s1600/PLANE-CRASH-IKJ-3-225x300.png[/img]

According to a report by the News Agency of Nigeria, tragedy was averted today July 17th at the Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 (MMA2) in Lagos following a ground collision of 2 aircraft belonging to FirstNation Airways.

Friday’s incident which happened at about mid-day involved two Airbus 330 conveying not fewer than 250 passengers. The two aircraft had their bodies partially damaged as a result of the collision. A source at the airport said one of the aircrafts was taxiing from the runway to MMA2, to disengage passengers while the other aircraft was preparing to take off to Port-Harcourt Airport from the same terminal.

The Port-Harcourt bound aircraft was parked at Gate 4 while the arriving aircraft was bound for the Gate 3 of the terminal. The source alleged that the pilot may have been misdirected by the marshals who misdirected the arriving aircraft to the same Gate as the parked aircraft which led to the two wings brushing each other. Following the incident, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), immediately, grounded both aircraft while passengers were asked to disembark by the airline. It was further gathered that the refunds of tickets were made to passengers on the Port-Harcourt bound aircraft by the airline.

The NCAA also confirmed the incident in a statement issued by its General Manager, Public Affairs, Mr Fan Ndubuoke. Ndubuoke said no passenger was hurt and that the incident had been referred to the Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) for further investigation. He also reiterated NCAA’s commitment to safety and security of passengers.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-uX2bBKoRvzA/ValoNYh1PHI/AAAAAAAF7j0/KNb_s9b9e7M/s400/PLANE-CRASH-IKJ-300x165.png[/img]

Op!! In aviation "world " nothing like disengage . Rather the correct word is Disembark and embark

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-two-plane-collide-at-lagos.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by unknown87: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Seems we need LASTMA officials on the run way cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by adezor: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
I sorry for my country oooh
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Alusiegoisiagu: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why are we always on this.... Employ effficient n capable hands..d masters of act..but dats not Naijas idea..relatives are alwas preferable..y won't dis type of stupid mistake occur..sectors n govt pls brace up
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by millionboi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
is only in nigeria u hear dis type of news.
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by zainabxel(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buroubai!!!!That Mans Bald head sha!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Danpotter(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Y is it a white headed man tryin 2 fix d damages , y not black
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by Babe2sure(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thank God ooo.
Air traffic controllers should be more careful, pls.
We don't want a repeat of "Tenerife airport disaster" .
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by tpiadotcom: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alexebo:
ok
in other news:
wen i was bathing ds morning,d water was not touching d ground.....should i b worried??

What do you mean?
Re: Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday by cletussesese(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Na our money wey Tinubu steal carry go buy air bus now he claims to be d owner of firstnation air bus and thanks be to God say na him get d 2 airbus sef how I wish make e spoil beyound repair sef. Thank God no life was lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) / Kazakhstan Air Astana's Aircraft That Is Painted To Look Like A Snow Leopard / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.