Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) (10153 Views)

Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos + Video)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Adesiji77: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
LMAO grin
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Paitty(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
The picture is totally different from the story
I v watched that video on top ten world's funniest youtube videos

She was handling with the reptile until it clung to her boobs
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ebiz12:
grin shOooooo!

SnakE don see wetin pass am
I think say Na only am get poison

Ebiere, tebra? O emi?

Where you go na?
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by zicoraads: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
I love this kinda thread...see how b00bs full everywhere grin

...start posting pictures already embarassed grin
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by agrovick(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
then I can kill a lion with ma own boobs
I weak for u o, hian
In other news, does that mean silicone booooobsies are dangerous to fore.play?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Spybradd: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
badaoyeyemi:

try n see,if lion nĂ² chop 1/2 ya wetin call remain da other 1/2...u know some people say wetin call de sweet,lion go agree also..
grin
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Ebiere, tebra? O emi?

Where you go na?

Izon owei, I am very much around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ebiz12:

Izon owei, I am very much around

Are you serious? So where you dey hibernate? Had to fill a form to talk to you this morning grin grin....

Tebra?
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
which boobs? Urs cheesy: D grin; D
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by coolest01(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
From what I see, I wont be surprised grin. Would like to be shown the other things you can do with those fun bags wink
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
which boobs? Urs cheesy: D grin; D
you re underratting ma boobs abi
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you serious? So where you dey hibernate? Had to fill a form to talk to you this morning grin grin....

Tebra?

Lol Fill form ke!
No Na it hasn't gotten to that
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
you re underratting ma boobs abi
i cant c any boobs sef and dnt u tink d small milk insyd wud be sour wen u wear bra,, inner vest,, shimi and shirt again....

Hahah wah happen!!!!
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ebiz12:

Lol Fill form ke!
No Na it hasn't gotten to that

Tamara kpo emi oooo!!!
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is a big lie...the op got this image from a programme on gotv called world's dumbest...she was showing off with the snake and it bit her nipple....hmmmm op you can lie die
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
badaoyeyemi:

Agreed.
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by adamilen(f): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Genesis 3: 14-15

So the Lord God said to the serpent.........I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and hers. He will crush your head and you will strike his heel.

Why on Earth would she try to kiss a snake?.... ....SMH
Re: Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos) by graciouszinny(f): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmmm... Dats all I can say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Proposes To Nancy Isime As Birthday Surprise / Top 10 Oldest Actors In Nollwood. / Peter Okoye Smoking And Chilling With Ashawo Girls As Tiwa Savage Shake Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.