Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki (1995 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by Mchayy(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2015
There were rumors that Akpako master, Terry G had bought a mansion in the highbrow area of Lekki, with him also cruising around town in a Ferrari.

Terry Gzus has revealed the reason behind his newly found exotic lifestyle, saying all the goodies came with a mouth-watering deal he signed with a new management, Black Wallstreet.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the Totori master revealed: “It is true that I have moved to Lekki. I just landed a deal with a new management, Black Wallstreet, and we are in a partnership together. I just began moving into the new mansion. The deal came with a mansion in Lekki and also a Ferrari car. They also promised to buy me another car. The house I used to live in at Iju would be turned into a bakery. I have a three-year contract with them. I cannot disclose the value of the house”

http://nexthop.com.ng/terry-g-my-house-in-iju-would-be-turned-into-a-bakery-im-now-in-lekki/

Re: Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by Orezy5(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Well-done...

Ensure you send some loafs over...
Re: Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by fkpboss: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Well-done...

Ensure you send some loafs over...
Are you that hungry bro?

1 Like

Re: Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by cescky(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
lol

black wall street is games blood gang name undecided

they promised to buy you another car? shocked terry g must be a child

meanwhile the house they gave you in lekki ,hope you know its not yours? better save your iju house... sad you may need need it sooner than later
Re: Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2015
fkpboss:

Are you that hungry bro?
You can't imagine Mate..
Re: Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki by hatux: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Rocks Tiny Bikini (photos) / Nicki Minaj Sizzles In New Photos, As She Shows Of Her Catwoman Eye Lashes / Amvca: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Stun!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.