Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,959 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know (55558 Views)

30 Facts About Farts You May Not Know / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by peeta89(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
I have really learnt a thing or two things from this thread.

To fart is natural, we should always have control if we want to fart. In other words we should not fart where other people are. We can simply take excuse and go do it outside. That shows how decent you are.

To some of our Nigerian ladies who form one thing to make people feel they don't fart, pls take note.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by dennismukoro(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin OP nor serious. there are different types of mess. namely. boooooommm, kpakpakpakpakoa that one nah shit u wan shiit, some go shout ur name bannnnnnnn, some nah slow mess dat one nai smell pass d sound go make fiiiiiiiiiiii add urs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Chestar5(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
9. If You Hold Them In, They'll Just Come Out When You Sleep

Even if you clenched your butt and held them in all day, this which is very popular among the pretty females, the gas will escape once you relax. For what's more relaxing than sleep?

Lol, i think am guilty cos have been toldcheesygrin
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Setaje(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hate farts........ anybody that has big yansh has smelly farts..... I know!!!!!! tongue
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by TeamSimple(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fart causes GLOBAL WARMING cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by beyoncausme: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice one...

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by sunsewa: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
farting is good because it reduces heaviness whenever it occurs.if you farts click LIKE, if you don't farts click SHARE.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm!!!!. I hope this is not gonna be the most smelling thread on Nairaland
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by pat077: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
6. For Some Cultures, Farting Is No Big Deal

While most cultures feel that farts should be suppressed in polite company, there are some cultures that not only don't mind letting them fly in public, but they actually enjoy it. An Indian tribe in South America called the Yanomami fart as a greeting, and in China you can actually get a job as a professional fart-smeller!
In ancient Rome, Emperor Claudius, fearing that holding farts in was bad for the health, passed a law stating that it was acceptable to break wind at banquets.
How can i apply for the job?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Simitrendy: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
10. People Even Fart After Death

Here's proof that you can't escape passing wind, even after you're dead! Up to three hours after the body dies, gasses continue to escape from both ends of the digestive tract, resulting in burping or farting noises. This phenomenon is due to muscles contracting and expanding before rigor mortis sets in.

grin
LOUIS6:
10. People Even Fart After Death

Here's proof that you can't escape passing wind, even after you're dead! Up to three hours after the body dies, gasses continue to escape from both ends of the digestive tract, resulting in burping or farting noises. This phenomenon is due to muscles contracting and expanding before rigor mortis sets in.

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Onyiido: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Akbee:
Farting is natural n unavoidable that i know but its more acceptable to fart with respect. Fart anyhow n get sacked.
Yea, bt don't let it be flamable

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Spybradd: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobillionaire:
hmmmm fart thread.... *runs awt*

na ya type sabi fire missile pass! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
What kinda f**king thread is this? grin
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Women with big back sides tend to give very loud farts because the air escaping through those ridges is not easy. It will sound like gbuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by vaca1: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
okay oo. fart as you like
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by ifeanyi83(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
...better out than in...always... wink
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by lonelydora: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
This space is not for sale.

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Does Kim K fart? I don't think so! I hold my fart when I'm with clients,in church or at an office reception where many people are. But when I'm alone or with family and friends,I am free. My husband farts anyhow he likes;and when he does he's say "o ma dupe lowo olorun", in other wards I should be grateful that he's farting,that there are people in hospitals whom their families are praying for them to just release only one fart. Whenever I cook beans,that night I sleep in my own room..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Does Beyonce fart? sad

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by staymore: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who ate beans and egg on this thread? I can smell fart.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vickyrotex the queen of fart,eleko1 the king of fart,rokiatu commander in chief of fart,seun speaker house of fart

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by DaBullIT(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lordave:
Can a lady fart confidently in the mist of her
Friends? undecided

It's a GUY thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Classicman47(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:

Yes they Do.... they just do it in a sexy way grin grin grin grin

There is nothing sexy about farts. It's nasty and it smells.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Every body should leave this forum now, i wan mess i beg.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by engrhorla(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
I wanna fart

Block ur ears dudes!

Poopooooo pwapapapapaaaaa.....fffffffuuuuuuuuuu
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:

2. Why Do Farts Smell Bad?

The more sulfur-rich your diet is, the more terrible your farts will smell. Some foods contain more sulfur than others, which is why eating things like beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs can cause gas that will peel the paint off the walls!
hahhhhhhhhaaa, can't stop laughing, peel d paint off d wall,dat should be some Baddddddd Fart

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Lokooneone(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yorubas will say Isokiso, o so pooke! grin grin grin

It's good to fart but knowing when and where to let it out is important.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by ceeceeuwa: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
If you have ever found yourself in a situation whereby farting is needed to determine your state of health,then you will give thanks to God for each fart you let go!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by holyteeboy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
and above all..farting is a bad habit
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by wristbangle: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Does Beyonce fart? sad

She be human being nau.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by creekman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, I heard dat women also fast through their Virgina. How true is this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.