Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy (33121 Views)

Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by nijanigga: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
but is not their country... lets better ours
America is for everybody except the native indians

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Lucasbalo(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
but is not their country... lets better ours
I see that you are in US, you should have stayed in Nigeria instead of US.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Congrats!!! But still can't get the big deal about running to America to give birth
abi ooo.i de wonder too.everything celebrity na u.s they de go bron because of indigeneship
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by beaversticks(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
the mouth though...congrats
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by wokomabest(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
they all sick...
lol
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Wonders of God.
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-macPl3pAm9I/Vaof8rW6tZI/AAAAAAAF7zk/c07UOUSWesM/s1600/9.png[/img]
Singer Omawumi has given birth to her second child - a baby boy. Omawumi welcomed her bundle of joy in the early hours of today in a hospital in the US. Mother and son are said to be doing great. This is the second child for Omawumi and her husband, Tosin Yusuf. Big congrats to them.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BeG0n_IBn3I/Vaofzn_6NlI/AAAAAAAF7zc/-kiLlWPAlNE/s1600/mail.google.com.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/photo-omawumi-welcomes-baby-boy.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by fapcrook(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
olasmith10:
congrats... buh dat baby's mouth dou...kind of wide(too wide for a baby) curved and d upper lips seems flattened and slightly elevated..luks gud anyway!!!
haaa, eyin aye eeeee, aye toto, aye akamara
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Lucasbalo(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
nijanigga:

compare the mortality rate for the two countries,then you will know.
You are absolutely right. It's very rare or non existent for a woman to die in US during baby delivery unlike Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by rattlesnake(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
It is now a taboo to give birth in Nigeria
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by dammywapes(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
olasmith10:
congrats... buh dat baby's mouth dou...kind of wide(too wide for a baby) curved and d upper lips seems flattened and slightly elevated..luks gud anyway!!!
wah do u xpect , what of hin mama own. Ori yan fijo
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by skoles007(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
I dream of a Nigeria where American would Travel down here to give birth sad
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by dammywapes(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2015
abat4real37:
let's say is your eyes that's kinda wide
Arun oju ni. Enu yen fe nito to.
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by africanpea: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Awww....congrats omawumi.

Please check my blog out, new post published!
www.diaryofanaijamom..com

Thanks
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by nijanigga: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. It's very rare or non existent for a woman to die in US during baby delivery unlike Nigeria.
no mind the berger.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Bonapart(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
sylvester4chris:
abi ooo.i de wonder too.everything celebrity na u.s they de go bron because of indigeneship
and they make their money in Nigeria... omega bim dey track dem
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Emade(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Wow thank God for u hope if we ask u who be d papa u no go reply us who u go ask
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Lucasbalo(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2015
skoles007:
I dream of a Nigeria where American would Travel down here to give birth sad
You will be dreaming for a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by francescainnoce(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Welcome baby cuttttiiieee.. God bless your coming..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Bonapart(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I see that you are in US, you should have stayed in Nigeria instead of US.
smiley
But they make their money in Nigeria... they can never give back not even to our doctors

Omega bim dey track dem
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Awww kiss

Such a chubby new born cheesy

Congrats to her and her hubby.
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Bonapart(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2015
nijanigga:
America is for everybody except the native indians
sorry!!!
For y'all body
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by uzolexis(f): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Ssms:
;DNawa oooooo....I guess dere is no hospital in naija abi...ds pple sef ehn! Anyways,congrat 2 her..I hope d son is gonna a pastor saaa

It's not about having hospitals in Nigeria, it's about their kids being citizens of the U.S. If u give birth in the U.S. And pay some amount of money, ur child automatically becomes a U.S. Citizen. It's about making their kids have better options and a better life than they did since it doesn't look like Nigeria is getting better anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Lucasbalo(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
smiley
But they make their money in Nigeria... they can never give back not even to our doctors

Omega bim dey track dem
When it comes to your family, you look for the best option. I don't know if you are a father or not, I am a father of three beautiful girls and I will do anything to make sure they get the best of education and necessary things of life. It has nothing to do with patriotism. You want the best for your family and that's what Omawunmi did by having hef baby in US.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by nijanigga: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
sorry!!!
For y'all body
e be like say na ebonics u dey speak so. welcome to america.
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by adek6555: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Congrats
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Lucasbalo(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
uzolexis:

It's not about having hospitals in Nigeria, it's about their kids being citizens of the U.S. If u give birth in the U.S. And pay some amount of money, ur child automatically becomes a U.S. Citizen. It's about making their kids have better options and a better life than they did since it doesn't look like Nigeria is getting better anytime soon.
You are right about the citizenship. But there is a big difference between Nigerian hospitals and American hospitals. I will take American hospitals over Nigerian hospitals anytime. She just want a safe delivery and she can afford the hospital bill too.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Swissheart(f): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
cool congrats
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Omawumi,Timi Daloko abi Dakolo and co will sing all manner of "we believe in this nation" songs but, when iyawo gets up to 7-8th month they jet off to Jerusalem to have babies.Its one week to Elections they fly business class with their entire families to safety. We their fans stay back to read follow,tweet and like them for living their normal lifes. Abi na only Omawumi don born for USA, why celebrate it on social media.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by abat4real37(f): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
dammywapes:
Arun oju ni. Enu yen fe nito to.
so, Must you talk am?
Re: PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy by mediachirps(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Congrats!!! But still can't get the big deal about running to America to give birth
who would've wished to be born in Nigeria if not lack of funding. Congrats joor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's "Skelewu" Used In “Queen Of Katwe”, Walt Disney's Movie As Sound Track / After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Shows Off New Body Weight In Black Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.