Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me (642 Views)

Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Number / Photos: The Viral Picture Of A Baby Koala That Hung On To Its Mother During Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by cutebobo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
It seems MTN is now employing people who aren't good enough to be customers agent service. When he picked my call, it was as if he was forced to do so. i was already boiling inside. I told him what the problem was in short and simple sentence. I guess he did not have answer to it but instead for him to just give an answer to it even if it won't explain it all, he started saying what do u mean, i didn't get u, can u come again. I kept repeating the problem up to four good time. Just for him to say he still doesn't get it. I angrily say 'Se eti e dii nii' ( are u deaf ). He immediately hang up the call. I consider this inappropriate, at least customer is always right besides, he was the one paying deaf.
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by Bilabong(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Because a good customer care agent must be polite mean say make u ask am if him deaf.
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by cutebobo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bilabong:
Because a good customer care agent must be polite mean say make u ask am if him deaf.
do you read the post at all. I said i repeated the problem four good time, yet he is still saying i didn't get you. He was playing deaf and i had no choice than to ask him.
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by gwenj(f): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dfact say e b customer care agent no mean say na mumu im b...#im no fit insult customer datz y im hang up...d guy correct pass u@Op
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by BrightEye(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
I was beginning to side u until you said that abusive words....
You must be an impatient somebody! 4 times wasn't too much, cos you were talking on the air.
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by cutebobo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
gwenj:
Dfact say e b customer care agent no mean say na mumu im b...#im no fit insult customer datz y im hang up...d guy correct pass u@Op
don't take it personal. the poster below u talk slightly okay
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by gwenj(f): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dy can be annoyin sumtymz sha...buh e no reach to insult am...
Re: MTN Customer Agent Hung The Phone On Me by Bilabong(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
cutebobo:
do you read the post at all. I said i repeated the problem four good time, yet he is still saying i didn't get you. He was playing deaf and i had no choice than to ask him.
That was not enough reason for you to have ask him if he is deaf.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Summer Body In Tanzania / All My Posts Removed / Another Heartbreaking Story From Hajj Stampede Survivor As He Recount The Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.