Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In (615 Views)

My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Advice / Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This. / Help Me Out Fellow Nairalanders, I Cant Sign In To My Paidverts Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by ladet(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old,
am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this
the url is [url]Nicenaija.com[/url] i created this forum for
Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the
situation is not encouraging I put my outmost
Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it
seems nobody visit the website except me....Nairalanders i
need your help to help me promote my forum
sir...What will I do?..How will improve? .....
Whats your view about the Forum.....C'mon I really need you guys to coment on this. thanks in advance......
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by Donald3d(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
ladet:
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old,
am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this
the url is [url]Nicenaija.com[/url] i created this forum for
Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the
situation is not encouraging I put my outmost
Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it
seems nobody visit the website except me....Nairalanders i
need your help to help me promote my forum
sir...What will I do?..How will improve? .....
Whats your view about the Forum.....C'mon I really need you guys to coment on this. thanks in advance......
its all about persistence bro, and tenacity , you have to love and enjoy doing wat you are doing just have fun while doing it and in no time you will start seeing people, but in this case this is a forum, is it a general forum, or for a particular niche,what interest people in that niche , ponder on this things , and above all love what you do and success will follow
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by chiboy441(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
You need to spend some money to get more audience/nigerians. SEO, web search , etc. best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by ladet(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Donald3d:
its all about persistence bro, and tenacity , you have to love and enjoy doing wat you are doing just have fun while doing it and in no time you will start seeing people, but in this case this is a forum, is it a general forum, or for a particular niche,what interest people in that niche , ponder on this things , and above all love what you do and success will follow
Thanks So much bro....i appreciate your comment God bless you.....Expecting more
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by ladet(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiboy441:
You need to spend some money to get more audience/nigerians. SEO, web search , etc. best of luck.
Ok bro thanks alot....
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by Kensharval(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
you can make me a partner and i will use all fucking tools i have to promote it. contact me: kensharval@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Ideas !!! Please Come In by Iamhoypete(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
I must admit, you got a very good website . You complained about not have enough traffic on your website, your need promotions in all sort, social media like fb,twtter,ig,linkedin and so on n so fort. I would love to help u, it's isnt abt the money im after just think youngster like you need encouragement . Contact me on 08168756436

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet 4glite Promo Device In Ibadan. / Need A Professional Social Media Marketer / What Is The Meaning Of This Code And Its Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.