Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Online Computer Lesson. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Online Computer Lesson. (1156 Views)

Ccna Lesson #1 / Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! / Lookout Security Antivirus Software For Online Computer Security Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Attention! Attention! Please

If you are a computer wizard and you know you are able to teach people some activities and many other thing concerning computer, please do indicate your self and let the training begin...

This thread is like a class, let seat, chill and wait for our master or mistress to accept the job to teach we that are still learning some ropes on computer

Please let us take this serious, it will help some of us gradually
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by chiboy441(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
what do you wish to learn on computer? let me know where to start. how much can you pay smiley
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiboy441:
what do you wish to learn on computer? let me know where to start. how much can you pay smiley

You can start from where you do think will be better for everybody.
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Maleeq, skydancer

I need you to make this thread sticky and official please... This can help some people to improve online.
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Maleeq(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
sosiqdude:
Maleeq, skydancer

I need you to make this thread sticky and official please... This can help some people to improve online.
The idea of an online lesson would be incomplete without an outline. Computing is too vast to be catered for on a thread/forum without laid down schedules.

If you have any specific field(s) you'd like to cover, sure we can sticky or move the thread to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Donald3d(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
sosiqdude:
Attention! Attention! Please

If you are a computer wizard and you know you are able to teach people some activities and many other thing concerning computer, please do indicate your self and let the training begin...

This thread is like a class, let seat, chill and wait for our master or mistress to accept the job to teach we that are still learning some ropes on computer

Please let us take this serious, it will help some of us gradually
What will you like to learn ,and are you requesting for a paid service or a voluntary service.I can handle the following graphics design,motion graphics,3d animation,3d modelling ,compositing ,matchmoving,texturing,Visual effects and CG to live footage integration,Video Editing,Web design ,i think is should stop here etc....
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Evergreen4(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Please I want to learn corel draw
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Donald3d:
What will you like to learn ,and are you requesting for a paid service or a voluntary service.I can handle the following graphics design,motion graphics,3d animation,3d modelling ,compositing ,matchmoving,texturing,Visual effects and CG to live footage integration,Video Editing,Web design ,i think is should stop here etc....

A voluntary service, just help those people that know nothing, this is all am asking for. Do this with your heart
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Evergreen4:
Please I want to learn corel draw

I wish I can teach you, but I know nothing about coral draw, am stIll learning
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Limerick: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Corel draw, Photoshop, easy as pie but I can't teach online though!
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Limerick: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
YouTube is there for you if you wanna learn online
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by liricyst(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Geez.. i have so many skills but the time to teach them is something else

Let me drop online sites i learnt them.

www.udemy.com

www.lynda.com

www.w3schools.com

www.homeandlearn.co.uk

They are just so good...you would progress in no time.
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by ausproxi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will love to learn graphic design. WILL be very glad if anyone can lecture me
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
liricyst:
Geez.. i have so many skills but the time to teach them is something else

Let me drop online sites i learnt them.

www.udemy.com

www.lynda.com

www.w3schools.com

www.homeandlearn.co.uk

They are just so good...you would progress in no time.

Are these sites for real, that is what I have been looking for since, but thanks bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Limerick:
Corel draw, Photoshop, easy as pie but I can't teach online though!

Lime, I have a site, but the fvcking problem is, how to develop it.

You fit help me out
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by liricyst(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
sosiqdude:

Are these sites for real, that is what I have been looking for since, but thanks bro cheesy cheesy

yea, they are. Go through their contents and decide what and what you want to learn
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
If you want to learn programming (any language) try

www.tutorialspoint.com

Thank me later.
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by sosiqdude(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
liricyst:

yea, they are. Go through their contents and decide what and what you want to learn

Thanks man,
Re: Online Computer Lesson. by Limerick: 1:11am On Jul 22, 2015
sosiqdude:

Lime, I have a site, but the fvcking problem is, how to develop it.
You fit help me out
what do I look like? a brick layer?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys How Can I Use Microsoft Excel & Access Effectively? / Which Laptop From 70k To 90k Can Play Pes 2016 / Where Can I Get Thermal Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.