Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (52721 Views)

Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Yemi Alade And Her Mother At MAMA 2016 / Photos: Boobs For "Sale" At MAMA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
hope dbanj beat am grin

Dz ur username sef, troublemaker, pele oooooooo
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Princessderaa(f): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
psquare be like "if sey camera no dey here I for break your hand".
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by chuxjay(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
An event or a function cannot be said to possess class if cocktails are not
served. Its not just about the cocktail but about presentation and taste.

If you have an event and you are in need of cocktail, please do not
hesitate to send a message to me on email: baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call
me on 07067340850

Add that colour, taste and class to your event with array of cocktail like:
Pina Colada
long island ice tea
Tequilla sunrise
Cosmopolitan
Maitai
Sex on De Beach
Robroy
Frozen Magarita
Miami Ice tea
B52
Gin & Tonic
Zombie
Screw Driver
Mojito
Dirty Martini
Chapman
Lemon Juice
Smoothies
Melon Lemonade
and a host of others

Interested individuals, hoteliers and lounge and bar owners/opertaors can also
contact me for tutorials on how to prepare them at a fee which is
affordable.

Thanks and God bles,
Mark
baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07067340850
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Spybradd: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is peter wrestling with dbang or a chimpazee in suit like a certain espn? Hahahahahahahaha.....hhhahahahaha....

grin
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by noah91(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
looks like an arm wrestling.
did somebody not tell D-banj not to arm wrestle with an igbo guy. he stands no chance...
Fool must u turn everything tribal
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by victor2fresh(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
Naija bloggers be like

Shocking; Dbanj fights and Injures Psquare Over MAMA Awards.. Click to see why ?/
#Funny
You are absolutely right..are you a blogger?
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
looks like an arm wrestling.
did somebody not tell D-banj not to arm wrestle with an igbo guy. he stands no chance...
What has that got to do with being an igbo guy
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
Naija bloggers be like

Shocking; Dbanj fights and Injures Psquare Over MAMA Awards.. Click to see why ?/

Exactly,its so annoyin wen U̶̲̥̅̊ open the link only 2 find A̶̲̥̅ different tin
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
noah91:
Fool must u turn everything tribal

calm brova, it's just a joke and what i'm insinuating by that statement is that igbo guys are strong...
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
missKiffy:
What has that got to do with being an igbo guy
i'm just insinuating that igbo guys are strong, that's all i meant...
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

Re U̶̲̥̅̊ upside down?
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by noah91(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:

calm brova, it's just a joke and what i'm insinuating by that statement is that igbo guys are strong...
And yoruba guys are weak? bad insinuation inspired by tribal bigotry and sentiment

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ayietim:
Do you that as a job seeker, you can take control of a job interview? Yes, you can.

https://ayietim./2015/07/18/a-successful-mind-reader-is-a-life-winner/

Hi,re U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ Ghanian?U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ name sounds like A̶̲̥̅ Ghanian's name.N̶̲̥̅̊☺ offence intended
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Eshinery(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=contactmorak post=36001642]The MTV Africa Music Awards 2015 will hold tonight and top international and Nigerian acts are set to light up the city of Durban with pulsating performances and collaborations. International acts Neyo, Anthony Anderson, Jhene Aiko gather with top Nigerian and African acts yesterday, July 17, 2015 at the MAMA press conference to talk about their expectations for the awards. D'banj and Peter of Psquare gave the press photographers a field dwetin come be the koko after the arm wrestling
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
noah91:
And yoruba guys are weak? bad insinuation inspired by tribal bigotry and sentiment

you are a very big FOOL, i take precautions not to insult people on nairaland but i'll take an exception in your case. i told you what i meant and you still keep turning it all the way around.
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by kepal99(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
D'banj is going bald choi! In pastor Chris's Voice "Don't stop wearing it" (The Hat)
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
HENSEXIE:

Re U̶̲̥̅̊ upside down?
lol
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
HENSEXIE:

Re U̶̲̥̅̊ upside down?
lol
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:

i'm just insinuating that igbo guys are strong, that's all i meant...
Ok
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
broke azz gbesse d'banj
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ok
thanks for understanding...
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by bi0nics: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andyblaze:

Give your ugly mama

This Guy is a toast!!

MoDafUker!
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by zicoraads: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just bought pop corn and two plastic sprite...ain't gonna miss this year's MAMA awards like I did the last.

Am looking forward to our performances, I don't know what these other musicians from other countries sing. I pray we clinch the main award for the night though.
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by noah91(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:

you are a very big FOOL, i take precautions not to insult people on nairaland but i'll take an exception in your case. i told you what i meant and you still keep turning it all the way around.
It is ur forefathers that are fools. Anuofia
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
noah91:
It is ur forefathers that are fools. Anuofia

clueless fella, following 76 females and no male on NL, woman wrapper like you .dunno why i replied you in the first place...
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by noah91(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:

clueless fella, following 76 females and no male on NL, woman wrapper like you .dunno why i replied you in the first place...
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by noah91(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:

It's because ur clueless mother didnt bring u up well that was why u insinuated wrongly and replied me. If not how would a riff-raff like u talk when am talking talkless of replying me. Do u think everybody would be gay like u? No wonder u hv inferior complex n low self esteem
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
noah91:
It's because ur clueless mother didnt bring u up well that was why u insinuated wrongly and replied me. If not how would a riff-raff like u talk when am talking talkless of replying me. Do u think everybody would be gay like u? No wonder u hv inferior complex n low self esteem

SMH, do have a good night...
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by OlimehG(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
hope dbanj beat am grin
if I hear say dbanj stand jst a punch of peter
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by noah91(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:

SMH, do have a good night...
Good night too bro. Pls dont allow frustration n depression kill u as u sleep bro.
Re: D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
you see the reason y I ll not allow my kid to use the internet

Everything in it is Just A Lie but I wonder y its never the devil work.....

still on BiigTInzs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.