Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus (1098 Views)

When A Bus Mistakenly Says London Instead Of Lagos / How To Start A Conversation With Strangers In A Bus(photo) / Some Funnies I Came Across This Afternoon...i Almost Fell Off My Chair Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus by Dammytrager(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
I woke up from the bed just like every other morning, said my morning prayer and was already thinking of what to write on my blog for the day, Damilare! My Dad called out my name, I rushed out immediately to meet him in the sitting room, "I will be sending you to Ikoyi today" he said, Immediately my lips formed a perfect curve and I couldn't help but display my 32 brownish teeth with a smile as I knew some money would enter my pocket that day. After instructing of me what to do in Ikoyi, he handed the sum of #1,500 to me and went his way, no Instrument on earth could measure how happy I was at that moment in time.

After taking my bath and eating my breakfast, I left the house with my signature black Jean and wore a yellow and blue window pane shirt and left the top button undone exposing my undershirt and I complemented the dressing with my dark blue moksin shoe, "the girls go hear" I mumbled, I left the street with my shoulders high and walking like I just won a jackpot, Ikoyi things on point.

As a sharp economical Lagos boy, I couldn't take a bike or bus to the garage so I resolved to trekking. I was welcomed to the garage with the indistinct noise of a typical Lagos garage, the conductors were screaming of their destinations like their life depended on it, I managed to find a Bus going to Obalende CMS, I entered the bus and waited for it to be filled up, in no time, all the Passengers were complete. As the bus was about to leave Agege for Obalende Lo and behold, I felt a slight pressure on my bladder, This was the beginning of my tribulations, "I would urinate once I get to Ikoyi" I said to myself. As the Journey Progresses the Pressure increases and I started hoping the bus gets to the destination on time but I forgot I was in Lagos where traffic seems to be part of the traditions of the city.

I started feeling the pressure increasing by the minute and I being a shy guy couldn't tell the driver to stop for me to ease myself, I just kept to myself and was hoping we get to Obalende on time but the traffic was not helping matters.

On getting to the 3rd Mainland Bridge, the traffic seem to increase and so did the pressure on my bladder, it was so intense that I had to put my hand on Junior and start slapping my laps together, this made the lady beside me ask if I was alright, I formed a fake smile and assured her everything was alright. Right there in my mind I started making supplications to God and vowed not to ever stare at any girl's ass again if this cup should pass over me.

By the time the bus got to the middle of the bridge, I seem to have run out of luck as the traffic has gotten to its peak and there seem to be no movement at all, I thought of who I might have offended to deserve such treatment, my bladder kept knocking, my eyes became so red, my body temperature rose drastically to boiling point, my blood became so hot and I was sweating profusely inspite it was raining and everyone was complaining of cold, I was running Mad and I couldn't think straight again, I could no longer hold it in anymore and I raised the alarm in the bus, the driver made me understand that he can't drop me in the middle of the bridge, after much begging and persuasion, he insisted I hold it in and be a little patient, I was no longer in speaking terms with Patience and I threatened to urinate in the bus, other passengers pleaded with him to let me down.

After much begging, he stylishly came down and opened the door, I rushed down immediately and ran to the edge of the bridge like I was being chased I quickly unzipped my zippers and junior came out voluntarily and I felt a very great sensation as I was urinating into the Ocean, I felt like I was on Cloud nine, the pleasure I was getting was more than orgasm, the moment I was through with the exercise I felt a great relief and I couldn't help but put a smile on my face.

As I turned to return to the bus, Lo and behold almost everyone was looking at me from their cars and some were taking pictures, I was so embarrassed, as if that is all, when I entered the bus, almost everyone was laughing and even the pretty girl I was crushing on in the bus but who cares I just saved myself from public disgrace.

https://dammytragerwof./2015/07/18/how-i-almost-urinated-on-myself-in-a-bus/
Re: How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus by ArchEnemy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
You get mind o; how can you 'hold' urine in a traffic infested city like lagos?
Hope say no be your pix we see that time (the man urinating on the bridge)
Re: How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
you've got a weak bladder...
Re: How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus by Dammytrager(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
you've got a weak bladder...
Lmao...you never see strong piss wey go hold you
Re: How I Almost Urinated On Myself In A Bus by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dammytrager:
Lmao...you never see strong piss wey go hold you

you said you got the feeling when you boarded the bus and i guess the journey is less than 2 hours, so i can't help but make such conclusion...

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day.. / When Your Pastor Tells You To Bring All Your Problem To God (pic) / Picture; Which Part Of The Country Is She From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.