Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter (887 Views)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by kudsweet(f): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Going by Femi Otedola’s reputation and influence, the oil billionaire could have given his daughter, Florence Otedola known in the entertainment industry as DJ Cuppy, anything she wants including any plum job she desires. But his daughter has charted a course for herself in the music industry as a singer and DJ. In this chat with Showtime Celebrity, DJ Cuppy opens up on her relationship with her dad, her upcoming tour of eight countries in four weeks, and her relationships with men:

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/425x231xDj-cuppy-Vanguard.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TzLGTN5xBx.webp[/img]

You guys should act fast now grin

Source
Re: I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
i take that as an informal and general invitation.
Re: I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by eluquenson(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmm grin
Re: I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by ArchEnemy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
No number, bb pin, fb account, nairaland moniker,insta chat contact, no twitter handle; and you are telling us to act fast.

That's on a lighter note
Re: I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
she wil acept me if i approach her let me make use of my chance,
Re: I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by kudsweet(f): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
elijah2u:
she wil acept me if i approach her let me make use of my chance,
A stitch in time saves 9 cheesy
E fit be you oh
Re: I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter by dubylhover(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2015
its not abt being approachable,shey you go see d person 1st b4 yu appoach na..yu need to b in her circle of life,b4 yu see her to approach na grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper The Game Signs Terry G To Black Wall Street Records Is This Real / Oritsefemi & Olamide Are About To Start Their Own World War 4 / Yoruba Actress Temitope Osoba Releases Daring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.