Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job (1286 Views)

Invite For NBTE 2016 Vacancy (submission of credentials) / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job by stnwani(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello nairalanders,I recently passed out of NYSC and I've been scrambling for job opportunities.But recently a benevolent friend asked me to submit my credentials so he can help me force a move for a job in his workstation.Now I really want to know if my statement of result can be used as part of the credentials or I should start processing my original result which could take up to two weeks at most to get.And meanwhile this opportunity has a deadline of between now and nextweek Tuesday.And also what documents make up a credential for a prospective job seeker?
Re: Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job by jieta: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
:*
Re: Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
yes i think so, if your original, most definitely you can use it...
Re: Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job by podosci(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Your statement of result is valid for one year. After the one year, you can't use it
Re: Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job by yak(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Av bn using mine. Just planning to go for my certificate dis yr.mind u I graduated almost ten yrs ago
Re: Dear Nairalanders,can One Use Statement Of Result As Part Of Credentials For Job by Lekanxo1984(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
yak:
Av bn using mine. Just planning to go for my certificate dis yr.mind u I graduated almost ten yrs ago

Thank you my brother, I'm going to using it for ongoing custom recruitment exercise .

(1) (Reply)

Thursdays Jobs / Job Vacancies / Saturday 30th January 2016 Job Vacancies On Nigerian Companies - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.