Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video (921 Views)

Unclad Ladies At Ghana Music Awards (Photos) / Discussing The Issue Of Half Unclad Girls In Videos. / Kelvin Boj (formerly Laylow) Ft. Fetty Wap – OLOSHO (snippet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video by danimodd(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nigerian Producer 'LayLow' has officially changed his name to 'Kelvin Boj'. He has been in Atlanta working with various artists and he recently got into the studio to record his debut international single as an artist/producer with man of the moment 'Fetty Wap' of "Trap Queen" fame and they titled this one 'Olosho'. Listen to the song and also see a few more pictures after the cut...CLICK HERE TO READ AN SEE MORE PIC..http://www.princessosas..com/2015/07/hello-ladies-can-you-rock-this-lovely.html

Re: Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video by danimodd(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin angry
Re: Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
cool btw

follow this thread and listen to airforce1 beef track here

www.nairaland.com/2460997/new-song-lol-finally-airforce1#36017349
Re: Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video by Airforce1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:
cool btw

follow this thread and listen to airforce1 beef track
here

www.nairaland.com/2460997/new-song-lol-finally-airforce1#36017349

get off my mention will ya?

Thank you
Re: Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

get off my mention will ya?
Thank you
niqqa what's ya beef? I'm promoting my single okay? chill
Re: Laylow Poses With Unclad Girls On A New Music Video by danimodd(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trending Love Story U Need To Read!!!! / DOWNLOAD Music: Reekado Banks - Jeje & Kiss Me (Prod. By Altims) / ANUOLUWA By Bobby YM Ft Phresh-p Dropping Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.