Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com (67245 Views)

Nimbuzz Registration, Download & Create Account - Www.nimbuzz.com / Www.facebook.com | Sign Up ,create New Facebook Account Free / Www.gmail.com - Gmail Registration Sign Up,create Gmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by Eagle4Real: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wechat is a mobile application that can be assess with any type of mobile phone which gives it users the assess to speak their language, for more information on how to downloadhttp://newsysource..com/2015/07/wechat-sign-upcreate-account-sign-in.html

Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by chapatti: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
For those who might be seeing this for the first time or must have heard this before now and are interested in joining millions of people on this incredible social media platform and wish to know all about the wechat group, WeChat is a social media application which sure allows its users to easily connect with people around the globe. It doesn’t really matter where you find yourself, what matters is that wechat have the ability to hook you up with millions of people, be them your friends, colleagues emplyees etc around the world.wechat

The wechat app has more than enough features for your pleasure. These features includes amongst others free texting, free calls with your family members and friends. The wechat app also have a unique feature which I think has made it stood out amongt the crowd, that is, It offers video messages which is totally free of charge (FOC) no annual subscription fee attached.

Another feature you will surely enjoy is that, you can create different groups for your friends, add them and enjoy whatever purpose it was meant for.
With the wechat app, you can easily share your life fun moments with your friends through Facebook and twitter.
Wechat app is very interesting in the sense that as a registered member, you can find many people who lives around you by just being a member. This means that you can also share your QR code , Chat history backup , Stickers gallery.
To download and Register your wechat account, click the following link >>> How to Login to WeChat Account – Wechat Registration
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by chapatti: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Wechat as you may have heard, is among the best and most popular social messenger app. Through wechat, it is very easy to connect your friends, colleagues and other people important to you around the globe. It should also be noted that wechat enables you to meet new friends and chat your course with them.
So today I will be sharing with us the various features of the wechat application.
If you are a registered member of the wechat group, you will agree with me that wechat have made it very easy to make free voice calls to fellow user of wechat. wechat
As far I am concerned, wechat still remains ahead of most of the social media around the world. This is so because wechat unlike many other social messenger, has the capability to support social network integration. This means that you can integrate or link your wechat account to your Facebook account, twitter account etc.
Many may not believe this. Wechat voice messenger call, is a unique one. It is very clear when talking to your other user.

Wechat social messenger app its a platform for sharing some special moment of your life with your fellow wechat users. Its an amazing and a unique app messenger. It also have a category where you can share and view
photos with your friends.

The wechat messenger app is available to mobile user or PC. You can download wechat on the following mobile devices via www.wechat.com. "Apple store, Google Playstore, Windows app store, Nokia and Blackberry"

For those who wants to download and install wechat social messenger, you can do that through Google playstore for Android users and through blackberry world for blackberry users.

Below Are The Various Features WeChat. Just Click here
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by babafunny(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wechat as a marketing tool, Wechat lucky money feature is gradually replacing the conventional red envelope distribution in China that is used in marking the new year celebration; a custom widely practiced in china... for more details, click on the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/wechat-marketing-tool/
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by chapatti: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Today we are in a world were we can from wherever we are connect the with other people in the world. This is why it is called the Global world. Even as the world is today, so many people that I have come across in this Era of technology have told me that they don’t no much about this www.wechat.com social media outlet available. Anyway I won’t really blame anyone rather I will just try and fix this challenge here and here. we

Today on this tutorial I will be sharing with us what www.wechat.com as a social media is, of what purpose it can be of help to create, and how you can possibly sign up your own wechat account on www.wechat.com.

Well For some of you who might not have seen this before and might be seeing this for the first time or must have even heard of it before now and are interested in signing up with millions of people using this incredible social media platform and wish to know all about the wechat group, I will be puting you through on how to sign up on www.wechat.com.

The WeChat application, is a social media application which is sure one of the most popular social media platform in the world that allows its registered users to easily connect with people around the face of the earth. Well as far wechat is concerned, It does not matter where you find yourself, what matters is that wechat you are connected and wechat have the ability to hook you up with millions of people which could be your friends, , colleagues, employees groups etc around the world.

As it is, the www.wechat.com app has unique features for your pleasure.
These features includes free texting, free calls with your family members and friends. Some of these wechat app are so unique that is has also have made the www.wechat.com stood out amongst other social media platform around the globe. Some of these features are free video messages which is totally free of charge (FOC) no annual subscription fee attached.

One of the feature that I believe you will surely enjoy is that, you can create different groups for your friends, add them and enjoy whatever purpose the group creation was meant for.

With the wechat social media app, you can easily share your life fun moments with your friends and family members through Facebook and twitter.
Wechat app is very interesting in the sense that as a registered member, you can find many people who lives around you by just being a member. This means that you can also share your QR code , Chat history backup , Stickers gallery. From a wechat expert, he said that persons nearby and Walkie Talkie are the hottest feature of WeChat.

I hope we have not forgotten that we have made mentioned that the wechat app is available for more than one purpose. It is very much available for multi platforms like Apple store ,
Google Playstore , Windows app store , Nokia and Blackberry.

The www.WeChat.com app supports social network integration. This means that you can integrate or link your wechat account to your Facebook account. Wechat app can be installed on your Desktop PC.

In my next tutoria edition, I will be teaching us how to install WeChat application on your android device.

Steps to Login to WeChat Account.
To register, click >>> How to Login to WeChat Account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by bhankymyk(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by supergist1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Www.Wechat.com- WeChat Registration WeChat Login Account / Create WeChat Account
In this tutorial we are going to talk about WeChat Registration, WeChat Sign Up, and WeChat Login. Wechat is one of the best social media in the world today, Wechat is a platform were you can keep in touch with your family, friends and love ones within and outside your geographical area.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/www-wechat-com-wechat-registration-wechat-login-account-create-wechat-account/
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by sarahwilsonn: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys,i don't really do this but i promised cyberhackeron i was going to let people know about his hand work once he gets me a proof of his real genuine hacking skills, i really wanted to know what my husband has been up to lately as I seem not to be getting his attention, but cyberhackeron@gmail.com was able to hack into my husband’s Fb, Snapchat, WhatsAp, Instagr and full phone text, call logs and all the pictures datas on the phone successfully; this was all done without him having any contact with the phone... I couldn't help but to share this privilege with anyone interested, pls contact him for any hacking job he is good and trust worthy.. (cyberhackeron@gmail.com)
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by ayapatton: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
I dont know what's going on but I cant log in to my wechat account. Please kindly help me. Thanks

Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
ayapatton:
I dont know what's going on but I cant log in to my wechat account. Please kindly help me. Thanks

Contact my siggy
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by ayapatton: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
InvestorO:

Contact my siggy

I've done that. Please kindly help
Re: Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com by jamesonome: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2020
If you have wechat for sale contact me via +2348118200866. Needed Urgently. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) / 'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.