Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Music Effective Promotions - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Effective Promotions (352 Views)

Magnus Crede Media And Naijavibes Entertainments Music Production/promotions / Double-Six MUZIK PRODUCTIONS (Beats,Recordings,Mixing,Videos & Promotions) / Record A Song For #8000 With Free Online Promo/cheap Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Effective Promotions by austinauto(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Are you an upcoming artiste, established artist, promoter, on air personality, music lover producer, director. Lets discus effective ways of music promotions this days. And If you are also interested in joining our music review group, let us no, then we send details of our music review group and why its very effective in promoting your works.
Re: Music Effective Promotions by austinauto(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Upcoming and Established Artiste Biggest Challenge is (Effective Promotions) ‪

How do I get people to listen to my song / work or how to get notice? This is the question that comes to every upcoming artiste mind, and this is Upcoming artiste biggest challenge. The answer is simply

(Effective promotions) these include music producers, musicians and video directors. Even though you are not an artiste, I believe so well that there are dozens around you; all you need do is just to share the information on the article with them. Check ♍Ɣ signature for more details

Drop your contributions too
Re: Music Effective Promotions by Awesomeking: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
I want to join the group
Re: Music Effective Promotions by austinauto(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Awesomeking:
I want to join the group

Awesomeking, thanks for indicating your interest in the 'review group' you will have to send us mail with tittle review group. Then we will communicate with you, tell you the procedure and whene to start. Check ♍Ɣ signature for email contact, or send text/whatsapp me 08169803432

(1) (Reply)

Selebobo – Miracle Girl / Dream Team Ft. Ice Prince & AKA – Talk That Sh!t / Drake Becomes First Platinum Selling Album Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.