Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (4147 Views)

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Blenvado(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2015

11 Likes

Re: ... by INTROVERT(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Park well jare.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Topccy007: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Interpreter/Adviser to PMB im papa! Period!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ... by Sleekydee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blenvado:
Just thinking aloud...!!!

What could possibly be his role in this Administration considering the fact that hard-earned tax payer monies are being spent on him as contained in the list of entourage of Mr. President trip to the US.....!!!

O ya mi lenu o!!!

1 Like

Re: ... by bigiyaro(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
its a father n son tin,
Re: ... by FearGodinall: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Interpreter General of the Federation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Blenvado(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by temitemi1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Our 'first son' grin grin. Too many dramas in our govt!

3 Likes

Re: ... by redsun(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
He thinks he is an emir or a sultan.

Those muderfuckers are taking us way backward again and that is why the cry for Biafra sounds very resoubdi at the moment. It could be a way out of the primitive and destructive setting called Nigeria for those that have options.

Too many cooks they say,spoils the broth.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Flets: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
First Son of the Federation

Islam relegates women to the background so the office of the first lady has been replaced with the Office of the First Son of the Federation.

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
OP....you know your problem?

...I also don't know.....

But something is definitely wrong with you....

Now to your post....What is Yusuf's role in the govt.

It is called a STATE VISIT...The last of it's kind was seen in the days of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa when he visited USA on the invitation of the president (J F Kennedy). Balewa was hosted in the Blair House, exactly where Buhari will be lodged. Unlike other presidents that stay in just any hotel around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kvCTK8FxU

It is different from all other visits presidents make to the USA and you will understand what I mean when you see pictures from tomorrow.

What am I driving at?

It has become the norm of diplomatic practise that the first family visits the first family of the other country (remember that Obama's daughter is ripe for marriage too wink)...so, usually..it is Mr President and Wife going. I am not going to go down to explain whether or not Aisha is going, but you must know that there is a slot for the first family in every state visit and it is the prerogative of the president to use it or not.

12 Likes

Re: ... by bigiyaro(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blenvado:

Like Buhari and Son Enterprises?
notin wrong followin ur dad to his office.
Re: ... by AnambraDota: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Office of the First Son

3 Likes

Re: ... by vecman22(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op na olodo.......
Re: ... by vecman22(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op na olodo....... what are d portfolios of all d 200 and above pple GEJ d thief travel with?

3 Likes

Re: ... by henchamb(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Foolish question.also ask the obamas the role their little girls play each time they accompany their father abroad.
Tax payers money as if ur family hv ever paid tax apart from vat

8 Likes

Re: ... by kamair237(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
He is dere to kip PMB informed bout his family...
Abi wen PMB needs to relax he can talk with his son.... That's his only son for Christ sake....
Re: ... by richidinho(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nyako and sons

Lamido and sons

A typical Ab0k1 will always carry his son along

1 Like

Re: ... by Abba999(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Training him how to be "Like Father - Like Son" undecided - How to take over from him come 2019 undecided
You know they'll soon "Caliphatize" Nigeria to fasten the process undecided
Re: ... by baby124: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
He de learn work. He may be our presido in 20yrs time. Who knows what fate has in stock for him. With his early exposure and experience to diplomacy and politics he may be a very good future leader. I personally like his calm and responsible disposition. He is not taking selfies with all sorts of girls and doing champagne baths in luxury cars. He's a responsible young man.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Beremx(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jealousy people!

2 Likes

Re: ... by jamace(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
AnambraDota:
Office of the First Son
grin grin So, this has overtaken the office of the first lady, abi? grin grin
Re: ... by ibisko04: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is state visit. The president and his family are entitled to be on the team.
Re: ... by horlus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blenvado:
Just thinking aloud...!!!

What could possibly be his role in this Administration considering the fact that hard-earned tax payer monies are being spent on him as contained in the list of entourage of Mr. President's trip to the US.....!!!

son of the president.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Son to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in other words he is the Prince of Oduastan.
Re: ... by queenzibah(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well from a reliable source in the STATE, he wan to initiate yusuf in the kalif " a cult group head by obama" well will get more info from my friend , she is a bit busy for now
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
OP....you know your problem?

...I also don't know.....

But something is definitely wrong with you....

Now to your post....What is Yusuf's role in the govt.

It is called a STATE VISIT...The last of it's kind was seen in the days of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa when he visited USA on the invitation of the president (J F Kennedy). Balewa was hosted in the Blair House, exactly where Buhari will be lodged. Unlike other presidents that stay in just any hotel around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kvCTK8FxU

It is different from all other visits presidents make to the USA and you will understand what I mean when you see pictures from tomorrow.

What am I driving at?

It has become the norm of diplomatic practise that the first family visits the first family of the other country (remember that Obama's daughter is ripe for marriage too wink)...so, usually..it is Mr President and Wife going. I am not going to go down to explain whether or not Aisha is going, but you must know that there is a slot for the first family in every state visit and it is the prerogative of the president to use it or not.

From campaigning to scrap the office of the first lady to including the first family as part of govt.

You see una life
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

From campaigning to scrap the office of the first lady to including the first family as part of govt.

You see una life

u r too daft to be educated...incorrigible imp

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
u r too daft to be educated...incorrigible imp

Ok Mr ITK, can you tell me that Buhari never campaigned to scrap the office of the first lady?

Re: ... by iheanyi40(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
FearGodinall:
Interpreter General of the Federation
gringringrin
Re: ... by rexel99: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
An entourage filled with people from a certain region. Past administrations always embark on such trips with technocrats and our business leaders so we can have business deals/agreements that will favor us or both countries, not to cap in hand begging. This guy really needs to learn much about governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Battle Tanks / 25000 PDP Members In RIVERS State Defect To APC. / BREAKING NEWS: Navy Arrests Avengers Warlord- Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.