Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo (69136 Views)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by azimibraun: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
If Buhari's wife fail as most Nigerians are expecting her to, I will put the blame on her Son, Daughter and siblings between the ages of 18 and 35 or 40yrs. I can't see all these talks on the Internet and allow my Mum or sister walk into a trap. First lady must not be TV...TV....Radio type. just keep it on the low and let Nigerians look for you. Not you showing off before them.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by discusant: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Those from the south who voted Buhari knew the man would not fulfil his promises. They, especially those from the SW, voted Buhari to send Jonathan with his Ijoid and Igboid people away from Aso Rock.

Last election, even southwest's Catholic Cardinal, Bishops, Nobel laureate, retired military officers, etc. were all bent on sending Jonathan and his Ijoid and Igboid crew away from Aso Rock.

If not, how could a hardly educated seventy something years old former military dictator be more qualified for president than others for a self-acclaimed sophisticated SW?
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Ndeewonu: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where is the change? I still believe we have entered a one-chance bus!
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by olapluto(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
RIP opposition. It has come down to this
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by kenoz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2015
b4 nko....That office he say he go scap no b b so later...watchout..wife wey carry proud mallama face
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by chaberry(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2015
crixtex:
hahahaha... kao change??
buh y will bubu carry his son on entourage and leave omenka, Berem, Demdem and abdul jabbar behind....?
Wallahi! It's not fair
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by DarqChild: 3:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Wife of the president. Hmmm, that's really nice. This has solved a problem in the house of our president. You see, the president is married to not just Aisha. He has other wives I believe, right? that means the president does not have a wife but rather wives so the wives of the president can each act as THE wife of the president, wielding that authority in their individual capacity but working from a particular office. Its like the three trinities having the same equal power and authority. But I guess in this scenario Aisha is used mainly as the face of the "First Lady"'s office. I hope and pray the other wives of our dear president will also show their faces in the happenings of the country too. It will help us the citizens to better understand the mind of our president. A wife...(or wives in this case) is the only one who knows the heart of her husband. Peace.!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Chigold101(m): 3:54am On Jul 19, 2015
175:
Na the change be this? Baba one chance! Aisha carry go!
adonbelive this... no office of the first lady if i become president...

Change my foot...
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Okaka27(m): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2015
xakakes:
You are a big f**l was it not Baba one chance that said that he will not have office of the first lady or u guys think all Nigerians are gullible
That should not suppose to be your problem right now,
Allow the man to work Biko
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by bababuff(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2015
We now know who PMB belongs to.

Aisha don take yansh collect SEAL for baba hand.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Show me a First Lady of a State or Any woman in the corridors of Power who doesn't have a letter headed insignia when sending out Official letters.

Fellow Nigerians, Let's stop being so gullible sad
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
discusant:
Those from the south who voted Buhari knew the man would not fulfil his promises. They, especially those from the SW, voted Buhari to send Jonathan with his Ijoid and Igboid people away from Aso Rock.

Last election, even southwest's Catholic Cardinal, Bishops, Nobel laureate, retired military officers, etc. were all bent on sending Jonathan and his Ijoid and Igboid crew away from Aso Rock.

If not, how could a hardly educated seventy something years old former military dictator be more qualified for president than others for a self-acclaimed sophisticated SW?

With your Third Class Degree B.Sc, you're calling another person 'hardly educated' . Check PMB's Wikipedia page and see if he isn't more educated than you are
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by gregg2: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari and his wife are a bunch of shameless pretenders
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by formerlyMbulela: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
175:

Abegy! Na so mama peace own be too!
Stop defending the indefensible.
This woman is threading into areas they promised us they will not go.
What is wrong with a simple letter without all this crap Excellency and seal and simply invite kids to the party she is organizing.
Power has a way of encroaching into the sensibilities of otherwise sane persons.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by AlabaSlim: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
crixtex:
hahahaha... kao change??
buh y will bubu carry his son on entourage and leave omenka, Berem, Demdem and abdul jabbar behind....?

175:

hahahahaha na Omenka, Demdem and Berem own na im make me laf pass. . .lol

crixtex:

lol... maybe dem go tour d next one.. na berem get hope to make d tourist list as she b girl..hehehe
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by 175(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
AlabaSlim:

See as u dey rub d tin on them! You want dem to shed tears?
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Chuy: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari said d wife will not va an office,well na so dem dey start.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by FOREXMART(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
the campaign lies of Buhari.
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by sesanojo: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let the woman enjoy her reign because her husband is the king now
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by jpphilips(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
So long as she has no budget, no wahala
Re: Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo by free13: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Chanji...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.