Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards (1109 Views)

Yoruba Living Legend Aregberascal Ranting On Oil Revenue As If Osun Produces Any / The Ooni Gbesse Of Osun Aregberascal "Rough" Raufu Is A Yoruba Living Legend. / Why Reekado Banks Deserves The Award And Not Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award

The employment of 20,000 youths and the new education policy introduced by Rauf Aregbesola, governor, state of Osun, have earned him the Yoruba political living legend of the Century award.Ogbeni, as Aregbesola is fondly called by political followers, was presented the award in Lagos at an event organised by the O’Odua Nationalist Coalition, ONAC, a Pan-Yoruba Group.Adewale Adeoye, coordinator of the event, described the governor as a very honest leader with one of the highest sense of moral responsibility to his society and his immediate family.“The employment of 20,000 youths,...

https://www.tell.ng/aregbesola-wins-yoruba-living-legend-award/

Now he can't pay them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbesola Wins ICT Infrastructural Governor’s Award

This was for that Ipon scam

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=200298

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
AREGBESOLA WINS BEST GOVERNOR ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA

At One billion naira per kilometer of a single lane road based on a defict budget 5 times the State's gross revenue

http://bioreports.net/news/aregbesola-wins-best-governor-on-infrastructural-development-in-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbesola Bags Best Governor Award On Rural, Youth Development

Obviously for recruiting thugs for the Anambra elections

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132087&cpage=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbesola Wins Best South-West Governor Award

This is the best the southwest can offer? sad

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=96592

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward can you explain why?

Omenka is Aregbesola a living Yoruba legend?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Ofunaofu: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
And also an award for owing backlog of salaries and pensions which is legendary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by CSTR2: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is the extent of their sophistication.
yeye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Jamean(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
A country where mediocrity is praised. After owing salaries for 7months he gets award for doing well in other areas.

That's why I like the Bible; if you fail in one commandment you have failed in all.

Shioor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by sosanova: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin What about the award for sophisticated Aregbese odourless fufu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Johnnyessence(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
waooooo this is great hearing this news thank workers av been started receiving their salaries since monday. aregbe the awolowo of our times is doing great.
Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
waooooo this is great hearing this news thank workers av been started receiving their salaries since monday. aregbe the awolowo of our times is doing great.

50% of one month out of 8 months owed?

Awolowo was after all overseeing a plantation slave economy with the poor cocoa farmers.

This was what led to the first civilian uprising in Nigeria in the form of the Agbekoya Parapo riots that plagued western Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by stanech: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOL

The shitt is funny...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by stanech: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOL
The shitt is funny...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by omenka(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:
AshiwajuFoward can you explain why?

Omenka is Aregbesola a living Yoruba legend?

Wtf can't you people just leave me alone You guys have been spamming my mentions with all manner of useless stuffs all day none of which I responded to. Don't you know when you are being ignored Na wa oo.
Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
omenka:
Wtf can't you people just leave me alone You guys have been spamming my mentions with all manner of useless stuffs all day none of which I responded to. Don't you know when you are being ignored Na wa oo.

That's what you get for being a Shillioniare extraordinaire.

Yeye shill
Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Themonster: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
omenka:

we won't live you alone grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Chimezie250(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
The funniest thread ever, can't stop laughing, abeg make una free our Southwest brother's biko
Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Chimezie250(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:
Aregbesola Bags Best Governor Award On Rural, Youth Development

Obviously for recruiting thugs for the Anambra elections

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132087&cpage=1
hahahahahahaha
Haha, uppercut

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by ajepako(f): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
im Yoruba and I'm ashamed to be associated with this sham.

Very embarrassing angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Caseless: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aragbe , we love you.

The wailers are just too 'headless' to appreciate a leader like you.
Re: Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Caseless:
Aragbe , we love you.

The wailers are just too 'headless' to appreciate a leader like you.

Hungry and smiling

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity / Do Not Bargain With Small Vendors / Akwa-ibom INEC REC Tortured For 13 Days In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.