Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Yesterday In History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yesterday In History (534 Views)

The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Who Was The Most Violent Prophet In History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday In History by NnaNna4(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yesterday when I was reading my Bible trying to gather evidence indicating or establishing that God exist (topic for another day), I came across this verse in the scripture.... AND THE ARK RESTED IN THE SEVENTH MONTH, ON THE SEVENTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH, UPON THE MOUNTAINS OF ARARAT. GEN 8:4

I indeed have been reasoning and wondering what special significant event that may mark the event, but so far apart from BOKO HARAM and gay issues (worldwide) nothing more....does any one think otherwise?
Re: Yesterday In History by Angelou(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
i'm sure you are aware that the jewish calendar is entirely different from the Gregorian Calendar(i.e our contemporary calendar),,, the jewish months such as Adar, Nisan e.t.c overlaps the month of d gregorian calendar...... E.g a month in jewish calendar start in d middle of its counterpart gregorian month and ends in the middle of the next month
Re: Yesterday In History by NnaNna4(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
The questionis how many months is in Jewish calendar, if its 12 then their is no much of a difference

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Changed Obama's Religion From Christianity To Protestantism / Pin=bvn=666 / Sermon Jotters: My Old Age Shall Not Cry {part 2}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.